how do i make a........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i make a........

hallway apear to be REALLY long? i was thinking it would be cool to have people turn and not know how the hall is bigger than physically possible. thanks

will they have to WALK down the hallway?

Comment

no they dont have to walk down it. i was thinking that they would turn and there would be this long looking hallway. thanks!

if this isnt possible, what can i freak people out with?

Comment

You will need a 2 way mirror and a regular mirror and a short length of fake hallway. You would need to arrange it like this:

Guests [2 Way Mirror] Hallway [Mirror]

With the 2 mirrors the short length of hallway will seem to repeat itself forever making the hallway endless!

Hope that helps!
        PH
        www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Or just re-assemble a 1949 radio tower, cover it with plywood and you then have a 40 foot high steeple for the wonderous people to stand under
          and look up into (it sort of has that "infinity" thing going on, visually.)
          Is this item to be seen on my web site? Maybe?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Then you don't need mirrors!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I saw one in that book that Morris wrote. He used mirrors and blacklights.
            Slash
            "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Originally posted by PumpkinHead
              You will need a 2 way mirror and a regular mirror and a short length of fake hallway. You would need to arrange it like this:

Guests [2 Way Mirror] Hallway [Mirror]

With the 2 mirrors the short length of hallway will seem to repeat itself forever making the hallway endless!

Hope that helps!
              PH
              Yeah, this is about the only way to make it look as good as it can look.
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Make sure the mirror and 2 way mirror are extremely clean or the effect will be ruined!
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
                X