Here is screen shot #1.
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Wow that really looks good! How soon till its up? If it isnt already?
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Here is screen shot two... hard to understand this one I know because it look paper thin but its not. This is just showing how all the listings are displayed if you could see the whole page. But actually the page is wider, and when you see the screen you can only see the top half before scrolling down.

This would be a snap shot of the WHOLE page so that is why its really thin.

Lastly, this is going on line within days. All the new functions will slowly come on line such as if you update your listing it will appear on the front page, if someone leaves reviews of your attraction it will appear on the front page and much more.

You will be able to do so many new things with your profile its not even funny!

We are selling banners ads NOW for 2008. Any free spots will be sold at Transworld 2008. If you want to reserve a spot NOW, best possible contact us today!

Larry
      Attached Files
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Couple other things... we added the TIP of Canada to the map. So if you browse the map you can not find haunts in Canada where before you could not.

Here is the new t-shirt logo for Hauntworld.com.

If you buy a featured banner you will get a FREE t-shirt at TW.

This is the final design. Thanks for your help, comments and feedback as we worked on this.

Thanks
        Larry
        Attached Files
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Let me tell you guys something... first off I'm spending about $100,000.00 CASH on making all of this happen for 2008. I'm also launching one other website which you'll hear about very soon. But I have real programmers here, making all sorts of cool features, and stuff that help this industry, and your business.

I'm looking at this as a LONG TERM investment. I will have to up to two servers for 2008 just to handle the expected traffic we're predicting. I'm looking at breaking even on this year if we meet our goals of banner sales.

I will say this and I'm not kidding...if you a professional haunted attraction, and you don't buy a banner you're making the biggest mistake of your life, flat out!

I'm doing all of this because I know this is the FUTURE!

Don't be an idiot, don't let any personal feelings, or let what you think you know or don't know get in the way of what the future really is.

The future is the WEB... Radio is DYING! If you continue to rely on the Radio you will be dead yourself very soon! The future is the net! Period...there is NOTHING you can do to change that.

The banners we're selling send you REAL CUSTOMERS, we're responsible for millions of dollars of money falling into the pockets of haunted house owners and operators. People are using these sites like they would Priceline.com to find everything in one place.

I have FACTS NOW... I spent like 10k last September to have a program written to track all the traffic to and from the site... I know how many views, percentage of click throughs to views, how much banners did opposed to normal listings to featured listings.

Some haunted houses such as Bates Motel, who bought five states did over 30,000 unique visitors to his website from Hauntworld.com. There is NO disputing that. Last year with two banners Terror Behind the Walls got just over 20,000 unique hits to their website. No disputing that!

Ask them!

The future is now! Hauntworld.com traffic has grown by over 50% three years straight...we're heading for 4 million haunt goers looking at listings on our site. At the very least YOU NEED A FEATURED listing but you really need a banner. Period!

Its a small price to pay for what you get back!

These banners are not for looks like on some fan sites that I won't mention, these actually send you REAL BUSINESS! This is a business decision period!

I wish I could do all of this for free like I did for sooooooo many years but I can't anymore... if you want someone in this industry to develop that portal that gives you the access to update your profile, that gives the guests the info they need, it costs lots and lots of money. I'm spending it. I'm putting my money where my mouth is!

End of story.

Hauntworld.com and other sites like ours (specifically HauntedHouse.com) are just here to stay, and tools you can no longer ignore, as the web user discover these sites, they will continue to use them to find haunted houses.

Contact us today.

Listings are still free as always but if you want the additional exposure now is the time to move.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Oh and btw... Hauntworld.com is getting the same exact makeover. Hauntworld will now work correctly on all browsers, macs, you name it.

Its coming!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
              Couple other things... we added the TIP of Canada to the map. So if you browse the map you can not find haunts in Canada where before you could not.

Here is the new t-shirt logo for Hauntworld.com.

If you buy a featured banner you will get a FREE t-shirt at TW.

This is the final design. Thanks for your help, comments and feedback as we worked on this.

Thanks
              Larry
              Larry, this looks awesome! I really like the skull blended into the planet much better than just the screaming mouth!
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                Don't be an idiot, don't let any personal feelings, or let what you think you know or don't know get in the way of what the future really is.

The future is the WEB... Radio is DYING! If you continue to rely on the Radio you will be dead yourself very soon! The future is the net! Period...there is NOTHING you can do to change that.

Larry
                Larry, if you have never told the truth before, you DEFINITELY just wrote it then! A HUGE percentage of our customers said they heard about us through the net.

Comment

I'm so freaking excited about all of this! I wish I owned a haunt... oh well, maybe in the future? Good stuff Larry... as always! -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Wow, it's a big improvement from the old design. Now it looks more like a well designed news site instead of a site that just lists haunts. I can't wait to see it, when it goes live. The t-shirt design looks better also. The skull is much more sinister than the mouth.
                    Last edited by Jolly Pumpkin; 02-17-2008, 06:23 PM.
                    Spooky Wishes
                    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

It all looks great. Good designs and look. Great job man. Nice future for HW.

Empress, I agree and say it often to at least 60 percent of our clients at my day job, the web is a key component to the future.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Working...
                      X