Ways of building walls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways of building walls.

I was originally going to build my walls with black plastic. but that isn't going to work out.
    i would like to get/build walls that aren't thick and take up a lot of space. these would go up in my garage and so i am wondering if there are any freestanding panels? also i need wall panels that dont take up a lot of space. Does anybody have these or have any ways of building these?
    p.s. do you know what i am talking about? lol

Sheets of 1/4 thick steel are thin and strong and pretty vandal-proof, I like them.
    Of course they get heavy quickly but the termites dull their teeth on them!
    Wall construction methods and a material list has been talked about many times here just zoom back through the posts for BOO-Coo information.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

actually i prefer the half inch lead walls, lol
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Panels

If you do a search, they are usually called panels.

Comment

This may help for wall construction:

http://www.nightmarepark.com/JBCornCDPage.html

Free haunt build book. Enjoy!
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

1/4" steel panels covered with balsa wood and a sign (written in "drunk-ease" )saying,' Please, Please, don't punch this wall!"
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Poured cement slabs is the why to go, you will need to rent a crane.
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
              X