No announcement yet.

Has anyone used the Spooky Props Rechargeable Chainsaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I own one and love it. THe only problem I have had with it was the cord popping out of the jack. I had one of the original models. When I mentioned this to Spookyprops, they informed me that they fixed that problem with a new connector and replaced my connector for free.

WOW! A haunt business that provides service after the sale!!

I use mine every other year (I like to change things around to keep it interesting) so the battery has sat for two years without use and it works fine when I pull it out for use. Still using the battery it came with.

For indoor use it is plenty loud. We used it outdoors last Fall and scared people as usual. I recommend it!

Comment

A few years ago at a nearby haunt some girl got her hair caught in the rotor on the chainsaw. Not a good day for the owner.
      Even with that chain removed there are still dangerous moving parts.
      To me the extra 500 bucks is absolutely worth completely eliminating the danger, especially given the high quality of this prop.

Comment

It takes time and a certain amount of ambition to "sell" a scare with some acting before you actually unleash it.
        I have scared numerous people for years with my home-made "chainsaw" that fits in the palm of my hand (when my palm isn't busy doing other things)
        It runs on my own sweat, few fumes (usually) and is actually cast from latex but there is a small wire trapped inside the blade to make it erect.
        It has yet to burn anyone or smog anyone or tangle someone's hair up in it, but maybe the new, improved model can somehow facsilitate these tendantcys if need be, or I could just pretend to trip and fall, slobbering all over them to distract from my chainsaw not actuallt cutting them or otherwise concerning them with healing wounds.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

(when my palm isn't busy doing other things)

Like shaving them?
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
          X