Viva Haunt Vegas Filling fast!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viva Haunt Vegas Filling fast!!!

Just a quick update...the Viva Haunt Vegas Tour has already hit the 200 mark!!!
    Busses are filling fast!! Visit the web site to purchase tickets...
    www.VegasHauntTour.com

I have received some requests to tour the haunts before or after the show. Unlike the tours that have been offered in Chicago or at other Haunt gatherings, this tour is being set up especially for this event. All the other huants had to do was turn on the lights and dust off the props (unless they wanted the added free effect!). In our market we are totally portable. For this event the entire show must be assembled and constructed just as we would do for our normal season. Normal set up costs thousands in transportation, manpower, utilities,ect.

That is why we only have this show being set up. The other haunt owners have our shows in storage that does not allow space for a full set up. This event is purely a labor of love, not a an additional profit making event. So take advantage!!! Get your tickets NOW!! It will be a night of cheap drinks, cheap scares, cheap friends!!!!! Hey Your Vegas is Showing!!!!!
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Hey Rich,

I already have my ticket but my partners seem to have missed the boat. When they just tried to buy them online the message said none available. I hope there will be more busses added. Can you let us know if it really is sold out or if we can still buy tickets and when.

Thanks,

Eric
    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Rich,

Same here. I need two tickets.
      Kevin
      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

I think another bus will be added. I think it will be back on sale by Thursday. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Please and thank you!
          Kevin
          MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Working...