Read with caution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read with caution

I really hope I do not offend anyone by posting this, but I just had to share:

OK, so tonight I am watching the 9PM local news and there is a story about this dude in Superior Wi that has been convicted of having sex with a dead deer. He apealed, because get this, he thought that having sex with a DEAD dear was ok! Now, I have been pretty horny in my days, but have sex with a deer let alone with a dead one, naw, uh uh.....
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Could be worse. Last year was one involving a dead dog, same kind of guy in front of a day care center.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Ok, I thought the deer was bad enough, but to do it in front of a day care center, take him away and lock him up for a very long time!
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

He was told to share his "love" with his "Dear" one , and he misunderstood.
        So what is the name of his haunt? I'd like to see his place, I bet he has some really different decorating ideas.
        Even though he could advertise having an "Animal Show" I wouldn't be brining the kiddies to see it.

Maybe 30 years ago a local newstory concerned a likewise incident at a very small town not really too far from here and to this day when someone introduces themselves as living in that town some people make "horse" sounds and ask that embarrassing question or two.

Pretty risky , Dirk, I wouldn't try this if I were you, one state has a 25 year sentence for such things, butt of course we know how that works, first they have to catch you!
        Is Deer season over?
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Proof once again, ladies and gents, that in the haunt biz, our biggest competition when it comes to shocking people isn't other haunts, it's the evening news...
          "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Vanderdark View Post
            Proof once again, ladies and gents, that in the haunt biz, our biggest competition when it comes to shocking people isn't other haunts, it's the evening news...
            Amen to that, Warren!

Comment

Gave up TV after they cancelled MST3K. Bleah. Reading the news online is insane enough...
              The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

I know laws change from state to state but i believe in ohio as long as the deer is dead it is O.K...which reminds me..i have some slightly used chickens for sale..... we have bigger problems here and finally congress is taking steps to address the problem...

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=16517383
                in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

I'm afraid that here in the UK we have this story beat, read no further if you are easily offended
                  There is a guy currently on trial for rape and murder here, they have him bang to rights on the DNA evidence, but his defense is

"Not guilty on the account of the fact that the woman in question was already dead when I found her body lying in the gutter and had sex with her"

Comment

What would you call it?

Would that be considered necro-beastialty? Was the guy turned by the white tail?
                    I agree with the previous poster who said our biggest competition is the news. I have seen hundreds of dead deer, and not ONCE have I said to myself "man... I gotta tap that!" What a world we live in...... LOL
                    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Maybe it is genetic?
                      According to some writings, after God made Adam there was a lag period in there before Eve was available, you know, yet all of those furry, cute animals were prancing around the place.....
                      "Adam! Stop that!" God commanded!
                      "Why? there ain't nobody else?"
                      "I'm working on that right now, you simpleton!"
                      "Oh? What is His name going to be?"
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                      X