Very confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very confused

I have not been able to get on these boards for days. I couldn't get on Hauntworld at all for a couple of days, then couldn't get in the forums for a couple of more. I assumed the site was having problems, but I see posts from others on all those days. Am I simply going insane, or what?
    Lords of Chaos, LLC
    House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Going insane?
    "To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Maybe your computer had the rare northwoods diesease, "Blankus-Screenus"?
      push down on the keys harder make it work!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Happend to me too for a while, I think they exceeded their bandwidth and their host pulled them down for a few days.

Comment

Perhaps is was hacked by some millitant bible bashers trying to prevent us from our evil deeds?

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/subje...halloween.html

Comment

Originally posted by Xeverity
            Perhaps is was hacked by some millitant bible bashers trying to prevent us from our evil deeds?

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/subje...halloween.html
            Deep breaths ScarlettP and JoeDog!!! Deep....breaths!
            www.mindseizure.com
            www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

For various reasons I am not involved with a major haunt this year. I am taking the time to see other peoples haunts, build a "haunted hallway" for the High School's Halloween Carnival, and throwing a Halloween party for a bunch of my son's friends.

My son's best friend's father is exactly the kind of person you are talking about. His son wasn't allowed to go with us to watch the Harry Potter movies because they are evil. Funny thing is, he is allowing his son to come to my Halloween party. Perhaps they didn't show him the invitation? Perhaps my son and his friend didn't reveal the whole story? Either way, I doubt he is aware of the ghost hunt and seance that are taking place at the party. I am sooo looking forward to the phone calls that this is going to generate. :wink:
              Lords of Chaos, LLC

Comment

Maybe my house was already haunted before they had the seance in 1970?
                But after one seance that year nobody could sleep in that seance/bedroom because a voice would call their name and wake them from a sound sleep.
                My ex suffered from having her name called in that same part of this house just 10 to 5 years ago.
                No more seances here for me, Thank You. (You never know)
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Well Jim,

My seances are strictly theatrical. If, however, a real ghost wants to make an appearance, all the better. I can always take credit for it.

Dave
                  Lords of Chaos, LLC

Comment

So a ghost shows up and you say, "It's "Theatrical!"
                    It says, "I'll show you some theatrical!" then fluctuates the belly gasses out through your navel!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X