Ben Chapman Passes Away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Chapman Passes Away...

Remember the Classic Universal Monsters and One of the being the Creature From the Black Lagoon! Ben Chapman who played the Famous Gil-Man on Land has passed this morning. Yet another Horror Movie Legend has been lost. He was a wonderful guest and friend to Rotting Flesh Radio and fans adored him at many Horror Conventions

There is currently a remake of the classic film in production and now the Original Gil-Man will not be around to see it completed.

So let's pause, take a moment, bow our heads, and stand by the lagoon for a moment for Ben.

Ben, you will be missed.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

He definately was one of the great monsters! I always loved the Creature from the Blacklagoon.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Ben will be grately missed!

Ben Chapman was a class act! I remember meeting Ben and his son years ago at
      a horror convention and he was so kind and sweet and a very tall man also.
      His son was very sweet as well.
      Its very sad that he has passed but he will be remembered always!
      Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

I had the good fortune to meet him a few years ago at WonderFest here in Louisville. A kind, good natured gentleman who always took a moment to chat with each fan he signed autographs for. Rest in peace, Mr. Chapman...
        "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Ben liked to sign his contract from Universal Studios at tradeshows. I have one. Hopefully he's swimming in the clouds in a green rubber Creature suit!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
          X