No announcement yet.

Guns in Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart wheels and colostomy bags! Oh no, he thought it was a bag pipe!
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Slain View Post
      If you have to use guns real or not, you need to get out of the haunt buisness because your imagination is very limited when you stoop to that level just to scare anyone!! Pretty Damn lame idea!!
      Well seeing that they totally fit our theme and they are never used as the scare, just a distraction for the main scare in the room. And they are never aimed at the customer, (except for our air blast shotgun) just other actors in the room, they work great for us.

Pretty damn great idea, I say!

-Joel-
      Heartstoppers
      Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
      www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

as soon as i read that..i grabbed my gun and went to work for my local haunted house...they had me dicin up grandpa with a chainsaw..bashin grandma in the head with a mallot...cuttin off limbs of little children..shovin a 3 foot spinnin auger in the ass of a guy...bashin a pregnant girl in the stomach...and of course blowin my head off with a shot gun......its been a real blast...but not real....of course

hell yeah... from the worlds most extreme haunt...

in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Originally posted by badass View Post

badass, that's not a real gun...I really like it! Did you make that?

Comment

this is my gun..there are many like it..but this one is mine..it is my best friend..it is my life..i master it like i master my life...with out me.. my gun is useless...without my gun.. i am useless...

no way sista..this gun is real..firing pin removed..so no accidents here...what i was referring to was...its a haunted house...its a show...no one really dies..the effect requires 2 guns.. .the other is fixed in place...and fires 12 guage blanks into a blast receiver...so no flying debree..only a real blast ..which is hard to duplicate...i am thinkin we spend over 4 grand on shells alone...over a decade ago...the effect made the news and the haunt was awarded the news channels highest award given out...in the beginning of the segment ..the news man said were here at the haunted hoochie were theirs alot to loose your head over as they showed the scene right on prime time news......hell yeah

in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
            www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
            X