"The Kreeper" from Scare Factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Kreeper" from Scare Factory

Has anybody used this animatronic before? Anybody seen it in action? What are your opinions on it? Is there a video online of it in action?
    Bill C. Schnell
    Dark Son Productions
    NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
    www.NecroPlanet.com

I bought the Distortions/Scare Factory DVD from Morrris Ciostumes and it was from 2002 and the KREEPER was not on it. I cant believe they havent updates their DVD since 2002. And Morris is still selling it!?!?
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Ben from Netherworld has one and it's very cool!

Allan

Comment

Netherworld has a Kreeper

Netherworld has a Scarefactory Kreeper because we saw one when we visited this past Halloween, however it was not functioning at all when we were there and it
        was standing as a stationary flourescent deal and it looked like it was a flourescent
        giraffe with spots in the dark.giggles
        Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

I have a short video clip of Ben's Kreeper from 2005. I got it on my digital still camera and there wasn't a lot of light, so you can't see any detail, but you can at least see what the movements look like. I got a shot of their Impaler on here too:

http://home.columbus.rr.com/kurtisbchaney/kreeper.avi

Might need the Divx or Xvid codec to play it.
          To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

Thanks for the replys. Thanks for the video ActionDeath, that was great.
            Bill C. Schnell
            Dark Son Productions
            NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
            www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Originally posted by poison View Post
              I bought the Distortions/Scare Factory DVD from Morrris Ciostumes and it was from 2002 and the KREEPER was not on it. I cant believe they havent updates their DVD since 2002. And Morris is still selling it!?!?
              Every year Scarefactory releases a new DVD of the latest (as well as all their previous ones) animations. You can get the DVD FREE from Scarefactoy directly if if you contact them.

Comment

Working...
              X