No announcement yet.

Imma goin ta HELL!!! Hep me, hep me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emp! I'm sending out the biggest virtual hug I can muster! When I think back to all the problems we encountered our first year, you probably remember, I was ready to throw in the towel the very first weekend we opened! Of course it was a week later than we were supposed to open and I had to sit outside the building on what was supposed to be our opening night and apologize to people who had driven hours for not being open. I offered double coupon value to anyone willing to return a week later and in some instances, I offered people to come back for free! Now, looking back on how my team and I handled the many crisis' we faced and seeing how much we learned through the experience, I realize how much stronger and more efficient it helped our business to become. I'll be honest though, had I known in advance what we were going to face, I never would have gone through with starting the business. Do I regret it now? Absolutely not! Hang in there my friend! The real season starts this coming weekend for most people and you have a great cause depending on you! I wish I could come on over and help you out! I know you're a survivor and I know you have what it takes to make it. Focus on the passion for your cause and for haunting and know that your HauntWorld family will be sending out prayers and positive energy to help you not only make it through, but have an awesome time in the process! Think of the stories we'll have to share at TW!!! :wink:

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Gwen...

Prayers and cyber hugs coming from me
      and mine here in Virgilville.

Talk to me about mixed signals offlist....
      or at TW...

Hang in there!!
      Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Working...
      X