Kill Me Elmo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Me Elmo

I saw on the news that a new Tickly Me Elmo that can learn your kids name, told a kid named James "Kill James" The mother said everything was fine untill they replaced the batterys and then all Elmo would say is "Kill James". They played it on the news and man it was freaky. The store said they would take it back and give them another but the mother wants to keep it. No word on how James feels about that.lol.
    Heres a link to the video:
    http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=...b=s2&GT1=10856
    Last edited by SomeThingInTheIce; 02-22-2008, 06:48 PM.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

hey

that is some real freaky stuff those elmo dolls say
    Danny

Comment

man thats kind of funny two
      Danny

Comment

What kind of batteries did she use? Durahell?

Comment

The Doll Is Obviously Channeling The Spirit Of A Very Evil Person!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hey Jim, is Mr Tuxedo working in the Elmo factory? Maybe you should feed him more often.

Could be next years hot Christmas item. Imagine a room full of Elmos saying that.

Comment

I hate it when that voice saying that comes at me out of the electrical outlet, THEN the power company has the guts to send me a bill for that!
              "Go ahead James, stick your finger in here, it's dark, quiet and very exciting for you!...well, stick something in here! We are waiting.....for you!
              "Buzz!! Buzz!"
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

aAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhaaaa KILL JAMES!
                Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Ebay

I bet she could make a fortune selling that elmo on ebay... how many people do you know that would bid in that badboy? Classic!
                  Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I think I figured it out.
                    That talking Elmo doll was made from some of the pieces of the car that James Dean drove into a wall? And died doing, the car's radio told him to do this!
                    Maybe Robert Ford owned such a talking doll too? Robert Ford, the guy who killed Jesse James.
                    Many years ago at the break table in the small factory I worked in I told everyone that a certain die in the punch-press said:"Purple-Black!" as it stamped steel parts out.
                    Most of them thought I was goofy ...until next break when the majority were found to be in agreement with what I told them that I had heard!
                    Maybe I had just hypnotised them?
                    Maybe it was the fungus in the soured chocolate milk from the vending machine?
                    The talking fungus was saying it was beat up the night before , he was beat until he was "Purple-Black!"
                    No, you're just a slimey, stinkin fungus, no beating occured!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X