Media Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Information

When you have a potential sponsor asking for media impression and you are going to send them this information, do you itemize or do you just lump it all into one number?
    What is the best route to go?

media Impression Info

Can anyone on help with this question?
    Thank you.

Comment

If this is important , really important, try to "deliver" not "send" that way in a face to face you have a better chance of selling yourself and answering any questions. This may then seal the deal right there rather than your efforts being thrown in a pile of papers and forgotten about.
      "Media Impressions"? Do you mean the number and type of mentions you will be potentially providing in your advertising for them? Or just the type of a halloween show that you are putting on?
      Some sponsers might like to see a family-friendly performance rather than a blood and guts one or vice-versa?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

When we have particpated in programs that needed impression counts - we gave examples of where the impressions came from - I.E. Billboards ,radio ,newspaper,t.v ads but we only supplied the actual total of impressions
        Aven
        www.frightfactory.tv

Comment

"Media Impressions"? Do you mean the number and type of mentions you will be potentially providing in your advertising for them? Or just the type of a halloween show that you are putting on?
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They asked for "numbers" of media impressions. I just didn't know if i should just give them a total number, or itemize each place ie: billboards, TV, newspaper etc.
          What is the best route...i think,,,itemizing each catagory would probably be best, don't you?

Thanks to all the responded.

Comment

Working...
          X