Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Gore Galore Products

Transworld is almost here.

And I am excited. I am excited because we really developed some products that I think will knock your socks off.

However, You will just have to come by our Booth # 8808 at Transworld to see everything. But don't worry. You won't miss us. Just look for the Giant Blood Splat in the sky.

And here is a run down of what you will find, and all items we bring to the show we are selling off the floor. All sold items will be marked "Sold" and we have already sold many of them.

We have added 6 new My Pet Zombies to the product line and we also have the ability to costume any one of our Zombies any way you wish. So you need a Cowboy, Pirate, Butcher, Doctor, Chef, Red Neck, Inmate etc... Anything you want we can do.

You will see and hear the Scream Cube. Our insanely loud Portable actor worn or costume mounted multi track MP3 player system. The only thing I worry about is the Convention telling us to not activate it. It is over 90 decibles and might bother some of our neighbors.

I am very excited to announce a new product that I have wanted to do for 5 years. The Bunrakboo Puppet Illusions. This allows us to take any one of our My Pet Zombies and turn them into Life size puppets. Used in the dark with the Custom made Black velvet suit. You will completely freak out your patrons. Because they can tell it is a prop and not a person. They will never suspect it is alive. And when you combine this with the impact with the Scream Cube you will have some wetters guaranteed.

Lets not forget about the Weapons of Mass destruction. This is a full line of latex and foam Bone handled hand hammered Hand held Actor Weapons. Say that three times fast, and they are like nothing else on the market.

And of Course we have several costumes we have developed

First of is the Scare "O" Jack. This is a 11' Scarecrow with a Jackolantern Head that turns left and right and has built in lighted eyes. It is perfect in a corn maze or any outdoor event. And it is huge.

Next is the Cathulu. It is 9' tall with a skull and moving tentacles. It should be interested to see how people react to this piece.

Lastly is the Tree Beast. This is a nod to our history. We started in this business building Parade puppets, and this is built the same way. It stands 13' tall and will make a huge impression coming out of the woods. And we have developed Scream Cube sounds exclusively for this system.

You have already heard about our revision of Art for our website and Sounds of Gore CD library. We will have our entire library available for sale at the show along with many promotional items from pens, keychains, Gore Galore t-shirts, and Gore Galore Gas atendant shirts.

Every buyer over $500 will receive a Free T-shirt, or Gas attendant shirt, keychain and pen.
    Plus all who come by our booth will Receive a Catalog with DVD for your viewing pleasure.
    So, come by our Booth and Getcha Some Gore!
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Great LineUp Kev as always!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Thanks Rob,

The Tree Beast is made up of 13 separate molds. That is all I have been working on for the past 2 months. If it weren't for 10 years in this business and being a fast sculptor, and no I didn't say good sculptor, there is no way I would have gotten all these sculpts done in time.

We had to do it though. We had 4 orders before we even started the sculptures.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin,

Do you have any photos to share? I would love to see some.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry,
          Thanks for asking
          I will edit some images and post them this evening.

Please copy the Press release for Haunt World magazine if you would.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Pass it along baby! Can't wait. Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Here are some images I promised.
              Tree beast close up of the head
              Scare O jack full body shot. this costume has a turning head with Lighted eyes and stands almost 11' tall.
              Brainless Brad Zombie. His cranium is removable, and it would be cool if you used ultra slime and had an actor peel his cranium off to reveal his brain. We could even put a cavity in the back so you could pull brain matter from the unseen hole to fling out.

And the last image is a full body shot of the tree beast. This is a picture taken during a test fitting so, the arms are more in view than they will be your arms are completely hidden in the production costumes. And it is 13' tall.

Oh, we even did a new Neck Biter that i forgot about. It is a bird biter with a vulture like head.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Gore Galore; 02-26-2008, 08:16 AM.
              Kevin R. Alvey
              info at gore-galore.com
              www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Totally Fantastic Kevin!
                Thanks, Jeff
                www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                www.HauntForum.com
                www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Delitefully Gory Kevin! Is your tree beast a costume and if so how tall is it? It looked more like a puppet with the arms and all. But at the bottom of the pic it looks like a person in it? So just wondering thanks. Great work!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Damon,
                    thanks for asking.
                    It is basically the same as all our oversized costumes.
                    They are all a combination of Costume and puppet features.
                    This is what is unique about our work.
                    And the Tree Beast is 13' tall.
                    Kevin R. Alvey
                    info at gore-galore.com
                    www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Awesome pictures Kevin. Your stuff is always awesome.
                      Brian Warner
                      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Wow

Awsome, It's amazing the strides you've made over the years.

Comment

Thanks Brian,

Haunted House Nut
                          I also appreciate your complements on our growth. For me, it is ALWAYS about stepping it up a notch every year.
                          From the way the company is organized, to the products we make.
                          I always want to get better and better at what I do. Whether my business or my personal life.
                          I need to be able to say I am proud of what I (WE) did because I (WE) did my (OUR) best.
                          What else do we have to show for how we have spent our lives?
                          Well, that is how I live.
                          Kevin R. Alvey
                          info at gore-galore.com
                          www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Well said Kevin. From someone who also shares that philosophy I admire what you said and I wish you much success!

Everything looks awesome!

Allan

Comment

Kevin,

Did you get your pics together yet? Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment