Spoken..in context.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoken..in context.

Last night a group of older teenage boys were in my first room , even though for their tour it was the last room, we had already done the rest of the tour, they had arrived as I was finishing the first room for some others.(Loop tour)
    So I had the rest of the house to get to know what kind of a group I had .
    Sitting there in my controlled darkness of the first room one guy kept turning on a pen-lite sized bright blue little light,as he sat on the couch, I indirectly told him I did not want him turning this on via my physical actions and a few words...
    So the next time he turned it on I expressed surprise and sudden recognition and said, "Well look at that! His penis popped out and it has a small blue light on the end of it!"
    for some reason, he never turned his penis , er light on again?

No, I do not say such things to just any or every group that comes here. About half of those guys had been here before, some of them many times and of course there was group laughter following my remark.
    But he never turned it on again!
    Most of the time I spend alot of time with my customers as they see the house and I am making eye-contact and watching how they react to various things I say and do here, trying to constantly adjust to give everyone the best, most fun, memorable experience .
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim I wouldnt allowed someone exposing themselves either! LOL!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

You almost had me Jim, coffee on my key board...again!
      Thanks, Jeff
      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
      www.HauntForum.com
      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Hahaha... You've got the ol' gears turnin' now...

Ya know, with the addition of one of those medical microcameras, this guy might have a chance in the educational film industry. "Join some guys penis on a magical journey... Coming soon to IMAX... In 3-D! Narrated by Leonard Nimoy" Hahahahaha...
        To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

A local haunted house owner was arrained today on charges of sexual misconduct involving a teenage boy...when asked for comment the x member of the jaycees stated quote' i have seen the light...and it looked like a penis "...
          in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

So should we make your a Bud-light, or a Penis-light?

Damon, People expose themselves fairly often here usually pushing their butt up against the 6 by 10 plexiglass, creating the "Pressed Ham" exhibit.
            Way too salty for me! (Maybe it's the secret sauces?)
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X