No announcement yet.

Thoughts about shock skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only time I ran into one of those shock skins was at Transworld inside that little walkthrough. I didn't realize it was on purpose at first, I thought I had just gotten a static shock. It wasn't until later in the day when someone was talking about it did I realize it was on purpose! So that should tell you it wasn't much of a poke. I haven't really been interested in using them in our show though.
    Jared Layman

Comment

"Mind", For a small fee I could rent you a carpet and a cat , you must shuffle your feet to walk up to the cat to pet it, is all.
      Of course kitty Will complain.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We used them last year for the first time. It was in a pitch dark area right after coming out of the Claustrophobia hallway. People loved it! And a lot of them thought it was just static they got from walking thru the claustrophobia. I will reuse them this year, if I have the right place for them. No worst then lickin' a 9 volt!

-Joel-
        Heartstoppers
        Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
        www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

"9" volts but HOW MANY AMPS!!!???
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It's amazing how many of you have or do use them. Lots of good idea on presentation. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. I think I am going to use them and do it "tastefully". Just sat in classes for two days about safety so I want to make sure people know it is coming (at some point). So, I'll post warning signs at the beginning of the haunt. Thanks again to everyone for all the comments. I really do appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
            X