20 days and counting!!Limited Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 days and counting!!Limited Space

Well 20 days and counting!!! We have added additional busses for the Viva Haunt Vegas Tour but they are filling FAST!!!!

We want to make sure there is enough time and FOOD to accommodate everyone so we may reach the cut off number SOON!!!

You can still get tickets on line.

www.VegasHauntTour.com

Temperatures finally getting back to normal here , mid to upper 70's this week!!
    Let's see upper 20's in Chicago???? and someone asks why the move???

Hope to see everyone !!

Rich
    Last edited by RJ Productions; 02-25-2008, 04:36 AM.
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

I hope there will still be at least two available at the end of the week!

Comment

Haunt tour question

Hi, can tickets be purchased for the tour alone, I don't plan on sticking around, Especially with this being Vegas where the drinks are free, and the buffets are plentiful.

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
        Hi, can tickets be purchased for the tour alone, I don't plan on sticking around, Especially with this being Vegas where the drinks are free, and the buffets are plentiful.
        Sorry, just the tour package. Too much of a nightmare for a one night thing to have to worry about who's on the tour, who just get the haunts....

We will have busses running so people do not have to stay until the end. Just in case a slot machine starting calling your name!!!!
        R&J Productions
        Las Vegas, NV
        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

a plane calls my name sunday night. Sigh. Hope you have a good tour going there, Rich. Will C Ya in vegas!
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

You know you could always call in sick on Monday?? Just don't have the hotel operator connect the call for you!!!

Thanks, things are shapping up nicely! It should be a blast! Good food, good friends, good conversation, and haunts thrown in for good measure!!

What happens in Vegas???
            R&J Productions
            Las Vegas, NV
            www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

I pulled monday to wednesday vacation. Other factors decided to jump in, one of them being jury duty come monday. Automobile concerns also led to a package plane and rental deal which means that any cash and carry on my part will be pretty small.
              The plane leaves somewhere round 8 pm, so that kills me off the tour. Hopefully next year. Bleah.
              The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Rich, you've pretty much hit all the Vegas slogans they've used the past couple of years in your posts!

Allan

Comment

Yeah, with the popularity of the "What Happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" slogan they have started adding different ones! They have actually sued people over the misuse of the slogan!!!

Now it's "Your Vegas is showing!"

Can't complaint though, how many other towns have world reknown slogans???

I don't think "Cleveland, armpit of the nation" should count or Chicago, the Windy City!!! They're more like nicknames!!!
                  R&J Productions
                  Las Vegas, NV
                  www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

No, Vegas definitely earns the right to have catchy slogans that's for sure!

I'm guessing you're not originally from Vegas, right Rich? I haen't been in about 6 or so years, has it changed a lot sine then?

Thanks,
                    Allan

Comment

Whew! I made it. I'm going to the tour.....YEEEEEHAAAAW! Great ready 'cause I'm a screamer.

Comment

Working...
                      X