hauntvideos.com almost complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hauntvideos.com almost complete

Man, I have been busy! I am starting to get some videos from Haunts and have added several new additions to the site. I want to thank those who have submitted your videos to Hauntvideos.com and hope to see more.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the hauntvideo team, I have added a signup page. We are looking for those that would be interested in interviewing haunted attraction owners, vendors, etc.

If you are a vendor, owner, or have a home haunt and have a video that you would like to include on this site, please contact me right away.

I am also looking for HowTo videos. So, if you are a vendor and would like to market your product on our site by showing off your latest hauntprop, please let me know.

I hope everyone enjoys this site as I have been involved in the Haunt Community for a long time and have always wanted a place to find Haunt Videos. Not just commercials and clips, but How To's, Interviews, Convention Coverage, etc.
    - Glenn Campbell

Haunted Hotel - Louisville, KY
    Industrial Nightmare - Jeffersonville, IN
    http://www.hauntednetwork.com

nice, hope things go well with this project! what haunts do you have video footage of?

Comment

Right now I have the commercials and behind the scenes videos from

Deadly Intentions in Warren, MI
      Haunted Hotel, Louisville, KY
      Industrial Nightmare, Jeffersonville, IN
      Baxter Ave. Morgue
      Krone House, East Tennessee
      Fear Fair
      Raycliff Manor
      Dreamreapers
      Talon Falls, Kentucky

I am also working on offering free how to sections. And special event coverage. We are in process of working with a few Haunt Vendors for product showcases, and howto content.
      - Glenn Campbell

Haunted Hotel - Louisville, KY
      Industrial Nightmare - Jeffersonville, IN
      http://www.hauntednetwork.com

Comment

Working...
      X