Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Vegas!

Hey Everybody!

Who is going to TW Vegas? I just let you know a good friend of mine will go there next month! I really don't know what he's been planning to do there...

If you didn't aware about TW Vegas, you can always check with Transworld info at http://www.hauntedillinois.com/2008t...eenshowpre.php

I got the latest update info from Haunted Illinois website. www.hauntedillinois.com

And also, there are some celebrities appearance that will attend to TW Vegas! For all celebrity appearances and other info such as TW events and activities, feel free to visit http://www.hauntedillinois.com/2008t...eenshowpre.php

Good luck everyone!!!

Jolly, Did I just read you say that you will be one of the celebritys there?
    Be sure and get your autograph, you will kick yourself later if you forget to.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow, thanks for the info - that's great to know! Will I be able to get your friends autograph also?

Comment

Want to get an autograph from me and my friends?? LOL!

Bite At Las Vegas!

It was where Quarks bar at the Hilton and the sign "Bite" at the Stratosphere last year.

Comment

Here is one celeb appearance that Haunted Illinois didn't mention... both of the Elvira's will be on hand in Rubies Booth. Yes the new Elvira and the original Elvira will be at the show on Sunday in Rubies booth.

Haunted Illinois has a great list of updates there though! Good job!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Wow that makes the celebrity list alot better than it was! Kudos to Rubies!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

New Elvira!

I wonder if she comes with "new Elvira" smell?
              Last edited by Greg Chrise; 02-26-2008, 10:31 PM.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

If she smells her shadow, there will be six more weeks of winter?
                My shadow died, sufficated.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I thought when you traded a 50 year old for 25 year olds, you got TWO 25 year olds?
                    sigpic

Comment

"How old are you Jim?"

My substandard reply is always:"Cut off my head and count the rings."

"How many rooms are in this house?"

"All of them."

"Man! You are really strange, Goofy, stupid...."

"Right! But who just paid who to see who's house!"

More Fun for Jim than almost anything else? It is when they tell me as they are paying for their tickets that they have driven for hours and hours to get here , then I close the ticket window turn off the outside lights at the same time my voice is projected outside to them as I am saying , "We are Closed! Go Home!"
                      Sometimes a deathly pall of silence is allowed (by me) to hang so pregnant in-air, before I laugh like a maniac and flip the lights back on.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

http://www.halloweennation.com/showt...&threadid=4404

Hi Larry, I didn't realize you posted on Vlad's board as well.
                        The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

The previous post is a classic

I wondered how long this would last.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Honk!
                            Honk!"
                            "Who's out there Dear?"
                            "It must be Larry, but he never honks like that he usually comes right up to the door, it sort of looks like his car...well see you later Mom!"
                            "Have fun, be home by 11!"
                            "OK."

........."Larry?' WHO ARE YOU? Let go of my arm, you're ripping my dress! STOP IT!"
                            HELP!!!"

Mutantville Times Feb. 28th--Juliette Heythatzmypost was the victim of an attempted kidnapping and street-side molestation last night outside her parent's house at 202 Sunny side Ave. Local Police have said.......
                            The man in question was described as having three Halloween masks strapped all around his head to avoid being recognised.
                            The masks seemed to be masks of "The Joker", The Bad Joker" and the "Really Bad Joker", otherwise known as the "Joke-choker".
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Police also mentioned the perp possessing a pearl chocker and chicken choker set of masks at the ready.
                              The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X