BODYBAG Transworld product lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BODYBAG Transworld product lineup

BodyBaG entertainment has done something that few have done in the industry! Thats right the gang at BodyBag entertainment has LISTENED to you, the BUYER, The HAUNTER, and as delievered what YOU asked for this season.
    YOU Loved our appliances BUT you ASKED for PREPAINTED HALFMASK versions, YOU GOT IT! BodyBag is now offering PRO PAINTED thicker versions of our Appliances! Just simply slip them on and your ready to HAUNT!
    YOU Loved our ZOMBIESKINZ BUT you ASKED for a more AFFORDABLE USER FRIENDLY version, YOU GOT IT! BodyBag is now Offering ZOMBIESKINZ PONCHOS the perfect solution and addon to your costuming needs! As always they come in MALE, FEMALE, and KILLERKLOWNE Versions
    YOU ASKED for a XTREME HAUNT FX DVD, YOU GOT IT!!!!! BodyBag has produced a INSTRUCTIONAL, ENTERTAINING , and EDUCATIONAL FX DVD that is sure to be your Favorite!
    YOU ASKED for AFFORDABLE props, something a little smaller but under 40.00 bucks, well thats RIGHT YOU GOT IT! BODYBAG has PRODUCED ZOMBEENIEBABIES!
    speaking of BABIES, YOU said that your haunted Nursery was missing something! You ASKED for something Special well YOU GOT IT! BodyBag Has produced the TERRIBLE2SIES LINEUP of Two year old ZOMBIE PROPS!
    YOU ASKED for something to make the Customers go EWWWWWWWW! YOU GOT IT! BodyBag has Now produced the FETUS FLINGER COSTUME! If they dont go EWWWWWWWWW Now they never will!
    YOU asked for Those really cool skullCaps that you see Me wearing, well YOU GOT IT! but instead of just a skullcap I went one further, INTRODUCING the EXPOSED BRAIN SKULL CAP! with exposed gory brainZ
    You ASKED for a NEW WEAPON, YOU GOT IT! Be sure to CHECK out our BONE SWORDS and BONE MACHETES!
    YOU ASKED for a High End ILLUSION PROP, YOU GOT IT! Stop By and check out our MUTILATED LOVESEAT!
    You LOVED our STILT COSTUMES, YOU ASKED for BIGER TALLER VERSIONS, YOU GOT IT! we are now offering all of our stilt costumes with the option of SKYWALKER STILTS easier to use and offers you alot more height.
    Speaking of STILTCOSTUMES, we are in the Process of CREATING Our very OWN VERSION of a EVIL ENT TREE WARRIOR , 12 foot of TREE ASS KICKING stilt COSTUME!
    And dont forget to ASK us what else is NEW!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

OK a RECAP
    UNPAINTED APPLIANCES
    3 NEW styles All Available for cash and carry
    PREPAINTED HALFMASKS
    9 Styles 35 available for cash and carry
    ZOMBIESKINZ Ponchos
    15 available for cash and carry
    XTREME HAUNT FX DVD
    Available for cash and carry
    ZOMBEENIE BABYS
    not available for Cash and Carry
    TERRIBLE2SIES
    3 styles 10 available for cash and carry
    FETUS FLINGER COSTUME
    1 available for cash and carry
    LOVESEAT MUTILATION ILLUSION
    DISPLAY FOR SALE
    TWO VERSIONS of STILT COSTUMES
    BRAINED SKULL CAPS
    25 available for cash and carry
    BONEWEAPONS
    EVIL ENT see the Preview artwork!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Cant wait to see all this new stuff. Sounds exciting! You always have done wonderful work for this industry.

sean
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

WeTry!!!!!!!! In all honesty we are looking forward to see the responses from these new pieces, I consider our 1st year at transworld 2007 a TOTAL LEARNING experience! so lets see what I learned!

Comment

Wow alll those products and more...I wonder where I can find these great products and this awesome guy named Rob Johnson?

the following message was paid for by the BUY STUFF FROM ROB corp. It has been approved by BodyBagging Staff and i have been pay to say this
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Listen here you little geriatric crossdressing sexually confused granny, It is the BUY STUFF FROM ROB J CORP! I guess if you want something done right you have to do it yourself......
            Which brings me to the newest BodyBag Campaign, (KICKGRANNY) Thats right if you KICK GRANNY youll recieve a FREE BODYBAG Latex wound appliance! Disclaimer.... Not responsible for any aftermath of kicking said granny.

Comment

Great im goign to get my ass kicked all over that show for a damn latex wound...Which brings me to My new Idea...its called TRIPROB...Thats right I can personally Guarentee that if you Trip Rob while hes on the stilts Granny will not give you a pair of her crusty nasty underwear. HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT OFFER

Comment

TATER,

I do not need those crusty panties of yours, but i would love to trip rob in those stilts of his(he has it coming!!!!) and also were is that beer you promised me??

Jason Blaszczak
                SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

It will be with me...you just name the place and ill buy lol

Comment

ITS A GO!!!!!

Jason Blaszczak
                    SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

P.S Remember junior they dont call me pappy without a reason, i have spilt more beer than you will ever drink.....HAHAHA

Comment

the first couple rounds ill even let you bring steve

Comment

What about round 4,5,6,7,8,9.......and so on!!!!! Just remember one thing granny you better save yourself for the right person, i dont want to see you get all drunkin up and give yourself away!!!!

Jason Blaszczak
                        SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

Granny says and I quote

"NOW yoooooooooouuuuuuu listen here you whippersnapper, the more I drink the cuter you get so im going to need that 20 round. But for pappy and lazy eye now that takes 50 rounds"

Which i belive means she likes you jason

Comment

I am out like the gout!!!!!

You old ladys are sick and need a hole lot of pills(by the way did you take yours today??)

Jason Blaszczak
                            SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

p.s Save your waffle crotch for rob johnson LOL.

Comment

"You dont worry abouuuuutt granny she might be forgetfull buuuuuuuuutttttt...oh damn riff raff always making granny forget...what did he say about wafffffffffflllless grannys hungry'

Im not sure what that means

Comment

Working...
                              X