The time has come.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time has come.....

We are closing on our school tomorrow!!!! Here it is......remember, the top floor only is where the haunt will be. It is 7,000 square feet up there. Any ideas for anything we could do to it during the Halloween season? We are probably going to put something on the roof, but we're not sure what. drum roll, please...............

~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
    Connellsville, PA

WOW, what a great place!! You can have some cool up-lighting on the building as well as decorating the windows, yard and roof. Someone was just selling a huge pumpkin, you can put that on the roof and get some attention.

I hope you have a lot of parking. You may get real busy.

Good luck.

Wayne
    www.trailofterror.com

Comment

I'm thinking... haunt upstairs... themed q-line downstairs with gift shop? You got a GREAT oppurtunity here, take advantage of it! -Tyler

PS: As for a theme, play with what you got... haunted school!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

This old school has a possibility of being turned into a castle, it has alot of a "castle" -look to it.
        Might have to brick up most of each window just leaving those skinny ports to shoot a crossbow from.
        If the building is just the shape as we see in this picture, looks must be deceiving because just one floor doesn't look like it's that many square feet to me?
        An optical illusion is a good place to begin.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It looks pretty residential there, how are you with parking for this place? Looks nice though!

Allan

Comment

Working...
          X