Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Motivational Seminar

http://www.youtube.com/v/8Hil91Kjq5c&rel=1
    Last edited by Greg Chrise; 02-26-2008, 08:53 PM.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

That rabbit reminds me of the rabbit on Captain Kangaroo.

At first I was weirded out by this vid and then I began to warm up to it. Especially, when the lion mentioned being free. I went to bed with a certain song of freedom in my head and woke up with another ringing out. I won't say too much as it will be explained in my blog, 40 Something and Mean.
      Thanks for bringing this to our attention, G.

Comment

Over 40 and mean.

You may have pegged it. I think she is over 40, a single parent and from the mean streets of New Jersey. I'm not sure if it is medication or not. I found her videos as I keep running into her final art products on Ebay and referenced other places. She's everywhere. Throw in I think she is Italian.

In all the videos of silliness, the best line she has is "It's Art, get over it."

I think it IS mister bunny rabbit!?!

I need a camera and some puppets to do my video seminars, Bitching over 50 with NO medication. It could be called BO-50 Theater. Not to be confused with BO_ZO ON Medication.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
          You may have pegged it. I think she is over 40, a single parent and from the mean streets of New Jersey. I'm not sure if it is medication or not. I found her videos as I keep running into her final art products on Ebay and referenced other places. She's everywhere. Throw in I think she is Italian.

In all the videos of silliness, the best line she has is "It's Art, get over it."

I think it IS mister bunny rabbit!?!

I need a camera and some puppets to do my video seminars, Bitching over 50 with NO medication. It could be called BO-50 Theater. Not to be confused with BO_ZO ON Medication.
          Well, I declare. Her and I have much in common: I'm over 40, a single parent and just plain mean.

Make sure you let me know when your first vid seminar is ready, K?

Comment

Video Seminars

In all reality it would be a while. Its just a "what if" right now, though some people close to me have suggested my rantings should be recorded. Occasionally they are literally pee your pants funny. I think they just have bladder problems and if any of this was to get out I would be put away somewhere.

That's what they really wanted, evidence?

Your honor, if you review the actions of puppet #3, it is obvious the defendant has issues with this and that. DNA proves his hand was in that puppet!
            sigpic

Comment

And the scary thing is... we are all just "puppets"!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X