Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sinister Visions Halloween 2006 Freebies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinister Visions Halloween 2006 Freebies!

Just in time for the Halloween Season 2006 - a coffin's-worth of goodies from SinisterVisions.com!

I've completed and posted 2 new Halloween-themed paintings for the upcoming 8th Annual Halloween Art Exhibit - you can check'em out at the Sinister Gallery.

Both of those paintings and last year's Jack the Reaper are now available to send as Halloween eCards at SinisterGreetings.com.

One of these paintings is also available as the Official Halloween 2006 Sinister Visions Desktop Wallpaper, available from SinisterFonts.com.

While you're at SinisterFonts.com, check out 2 BRAND NEW FONTS: Castle Dracustein and Nosferotica, ready for you to download for both Mac and PC.

And if you hadn't already heard, I recently released 2 brand new audio tracks from SinisterSonics.com: "The Restless Dead" and "When Animals Attack", either of which are perfectly suited to spookify your haunted attraction, Halloween party or just to lend a quiet evening at home that extra sinister edge.

The best part about all this?

FREE! FREE! FREE! (...well, most of it, anyway!)

I love Halloween and like to spread that love, so HAPPY HALLOWEEN from me and SinisterVisions.com!
    WEB : PRINT : LOGO : ART

Wow, sounds like you'be been extremely busy, Chad! Thanks for sharing a little spooky love with us!
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Originally posted by SpFXChic
      Wow, sounds like you'be been extremely busy, Chad! Thanks for sharing a little spooky love with us!
      "Busy" has been my State of Being since... 2004?
      WEB : PRINT : LOGO : ART

Comment

Awsome Chad! I love your work.

Comment

Working...
        X