Educational DVD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did we forget Hauntwolrd vids?

I personally have learned a ton from all the Hauntworld videos. The tips as well as the other haunt tours are priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmaretony View Post
      Scene design and detailing. The Kevin McCurdy DVDs are excellent.
      I just got these and can not wait to try out the stone wall painting, lots of detailing tips in these dvds.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Funny thing about opportunity

Rob... opportunity finally decided to start knocking, and here I am popping out a little one and wiping peas outta my hair. I need cosmic alignment!!!! Will you still consider me for the next one???
        I'll be your best frieeeeeeend.... LOL
        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Lol Great First Post Nightstalker!!!!!!!!!!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Thanks bag!

Thanks body bag. hardly new here though been on this board off and on for over 7 years just changed logo and nick..lol.

Comment

When do the videos ship!?! BodyBaggin!

I ordered a few weeks ago and have yet to receive them?!

Comment

Nightmarez read the Preorder info, the official release date is March 16th,2008 at the transworld exhibit show, those that took advantage of the preorder deal recieved their copy for nearly 50% off and will recieve their copy prior to the release date but not to prior. for fear of competing with our own DVD under a Chinese label at TW. They have not shipped yet. they will most likely ship next week. prior to the show. If you misunderstood the preorder offer and would like a refund, I will be glad to issue one.
                Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

No, No...

Just yanking your chain! I'll drop by the booth at TW! Looking forward to them!

I read it but slept since then and could not remember the dates... All is good!

Comment

Boddybaggin, can you repost the info on your DVD? I searched back but couldn't find. Perspiring minds would like to know, thanks
                    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

www.bodybagging.com
                      Go to Sales then Misc. and it is there!

Comment

Bleah. Will try at home, I get a huge white box and nothing. Using Firefox.

Comment

Ok we are currently awaiting our DVDs to arrive from the replication house,as soon as they arrive they will be mailed out, I originally was shooting for a late feb. Early march send out date, but here we are and we still havent recieved them in our hands correctly yet. we should have them within a few days,

Comment

Ok, useful. Will try and order tonight. If I can't get website going at home, will shoot you an email, pick up at show....

Comment

Thanx Tony, look forward to seeing you in VEgas!

Comment

I love resurrecting a dead thread....
                                Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
                                I thought I would drop in here and throw Evilusions into the mix. We have two make up dvds - geared towards beginner learners and quick "you need to get in your scene NOW" type make up jobs. Being the make up artist on the majority of both, I can say there is a lot of good techniques and info in them. I've seen Geoff Becks and there's a lot of talented artists there too, and it looks like Bodybagging has talent as well! (get ready... inserting my own horn toot here.. lol) I came in second place with a partner in the make up contest at transworld in 2007 - I lost to Bodybagging by the way and was second place at MHC, so I too have talent. You have a lot of choices to make, and with the dvd's listed already, you can't go wrong!
                                Katie,

Loved your videos. I was looking for something to help some of the actors put each other into make-up. I got a couple talented make-up people, but they are always under the gun to get it all done in a short period of time. This year I want to try to get some of the actors more involved in make-up, and your videos are really good for laying out the basics. You do a great job at instructing! You need to shamelessly promote those more often.
                                When all else fails, add more blood!
                                sigpic
                                Louis Brown
                                Owner, operator, and dish washer
                                at
                                DarkWood Manor

Comment

Working...
                                X