Yoggoth from Unit 70?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoggoth from Unit 70?

Still trying to figure out what prop I want to use for our new opening scene. Anybody have any video of Yoggoth in action? Anybody have a Yoggoth for sale?
    Bill C. Schnell
    Dark Son Productions
    NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
    www.NecroPlanet.com

Would a Yoggoth be an athletic supporter of a Scandenavian design?
    It could be real scary!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Attached Files
      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Bill you wont catch a break on this board! LOL! A yoggoth hmm I think I remember what that is but not sure If im thinking of the right Unit 70 character. Ive seen alot of them at action at Transworld over the years. They all look cool cant say they have the best movement though.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

You may want to contact Rodney at 7 floors of hell.... I think he may have one for sale!

-Tim
          Tim Bunch
          House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
          www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

Thanks, I'll get in touch with him.
            Bill C. Schnell
            Dark Son Productions
            www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

The 2nd year Yoggoth is probly gonna be your best bet if this is what you want from Unit 70. The arms are kinda closed in on the body, and when activated, they spread apart and flap just a little bit back and forth. I cant remember if the head tilts or twists back and forth, but if it does, its only by a few inches side to side.

For the price that it is, it will be good. But as stated- you can find a few better props, like perhaps a rock monster, or an impaler from scarefactory.

Oh, and if you get the Yoggoth, you might wanns reposition the cylinders that control the arms- they are in plain view when the prop is actviated.
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

If your cylinder is in plain veiw...you are under arrest!
                Flap those arms, see if that helps!
                "Cleared for takeoff!"
                "You'll never catch me now!"
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

yoggoth

Go with the yoggoth they can add some extra features on it that their standard one dont have. And dont get the impala from Scarefactory it wont hold up a week their stuff is shit!!!!! Unit 70 thoes guys you cant go wrong that are great!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yoggoth Video

Kevin
                    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Yoggoth

I was excited to see that UNIT 70 is making the YOGGOTH again, I had heard they
                      stopped producing them.
                      It looks really cool!

Kimmy
                      Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

cool, thanks for the video! I looked all over trying to find video on youtube.
                        Bill C. Schnell
                        Dark Son Productions
                        www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

I don't like the arms

or I guess I should say the shoulders. It lookes kind of unnatural (or as unnatural as they can be on an unknown creature) with them so high up and so far out. The arms swinging look kind of like an afterthought to the head and torso.

Comment

I was just looking @ the new HauntWorld Mag. and seen that Fright Dome auction in Vegas has one going up for bids.

Comment

We have a Yagoth. It has the wings, LED eyes and Strobe options. The shoulders rock back and fourth, the head tilts up,down, left and right. The body lifts at the waist. The arm movement you see at the shoulder is a free movement articualtion. As for the price difference between the rock monster and the Yagoth its about $15,000.

Comment

Working...
                              X