Types Of Customers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Types Of Customers..

Certain things don't "Fly" for some and for some they do,it just all depends...
    Last night 8 women were seeing the Ravens Grin for the first time, it was a 'Girl's Night Out", I asked if any of them would like to whisper into Nosferatosanta's ear and ask him to bring them something the good Santa never seems to follow through on?
    A woman leaned towards Nosferatosanta and said, "A new penis for Jeff."
    I discovered later she was referring to her husband.
    Jeff was at home with his O.P. I assume.
    They came here seeking a fun, adult time and that is what was provided for them, lots of laughs!
    I made a point at the tour's conclusion to tell them that I do create different types of tours for different types of groups just incase they wanted to return with a group not so "adult" in nature, I say this even though I think the majority already realise this.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim you just give the wrong impression when you pick these ladys up with the taxi at the front door. And giving the entire tour with your fly open! LOL!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

That fly is just open for looking like I might be a scary guy ,inside three super-duty supporters , steel cable and Ace bandages all work in unison to control the wild monster.
      One time I was paid $50 to pick up a nurse at a local hospital, drive her around in my old Spookmobile, all a secret surprise for her Birthday.
      As we were driving around the block, (she lived close to the hospital) here were her two boys throwing a football back and forth over the city street (one of mom's "No-no's") I turned on the car innercom and Mom's voice was scolding them from this really strange, scary black car with a motorcycle wreck on it's side.
      Mom had fun then!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X