Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trebuchet and Frankenstein still available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trebuchet and Frankenstein still available!

I still have my Medieval Trebuchet and 20 foot Franky for sale. Read over the original price and winter reduction, then see the bargain of March!
    - Medieval trebuchet, framework is 6 feet tall x 8 feet long; it works!! $1,200. NOW - $750 takes it home! MARCH PRICE - $500.00
    - 20 foot tall Frankenstein statue; steel & fiberglass. $6,000. NOW - $5,250 and it’s yours! MARCH PRICE - $3,000
    Want both? Package deal - $5,000 for both - MARCH PRICE - $3,200! If I were to recreate either of these pieces new, the price would be 4-5 times what they are now. They were originally rented to Haunts in the Minneapolis area.
    As always, I am always open to decent offers.
    Contact me for details, photos, or whatever moves you!!
    More exclamation points!!! 5 for a buck!!!!! oops - those have gone up in price due to high crop prices. They're now a buck apiece. Sorry for the inconvenience.

interested in Trebuchet/Frankenstein

Hey Floater. Can you send me some pictures of these two items? I'm at tfrights@gmail.com

thanks,

Comment

The trebuchet is perfect for my theme but being temporary it would be cumbersome to more and store each year.....How big is it? Pics to allan@bennettscurse.com

Thanks,
      Allan

Comment

Working...
      X