Sink your teeth into this massive prop : Little Spider update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sink your teeth into this massive prop : Little Spider update

Thought some of you may enjoy a picture of something meaty; Marc of Little Spider's latest massive prop he put incredible amounts of time and passion into. Many of you may know, www.littlespider.net is now producing massive, themed props for several entertainment industries and the latest hot items have been dinosaurs and dragons.

This thing is massive and I am sure everyone could just go to town with one of these babies in your haunt or event. The client for this piece sure is lucky as it is just incredible in person on a huge scale!!!

Upon completion of this picture, I am happy to say that Laurie of Little Spider still walks among the living and no limbs or muscle tissue was lost capturing this picture.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by milkunits; 03-01-2008, 03:06 AM.
    Mooo or Booo, what ever suits your fancy

Isnt this the piece that Scarefactory is Offering?
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Nice

I myself am glad to see some dinos I am not a big fan of the over sized props I like to keep it as real as possiable. Scarfactory had some nice dinos like the one shown. And not a real bad price for once. But this looks good as well.
      sigpic

Comment

Rob,
        No it is not the same.
        Little Spider used to sell to the haunt market.
        But now they work strictly with museum and entertainment displays.
        And this was one of the pieces they did for a museum about a month ago.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Its a GREAT looking piece. I remember Lil spider at TW a few years back..... Good Work LIL spider Artists!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Something a little more meaty if you will......

It is always nice to see a project look so nice in it's final location. Enjoy some recent photos of this meat eaters final resting place. No oil was produced from this monster and no excavating necessary. Now that is a lot of savings if you think about it. No need to wait around a few million years, no need to hire a dig team, just give Little Spider a call and see what can be unearthed for that next theming project .

The site www.littlespider.net was recently updated with some of Little Spider's recent work for theming. Thought some of you would enjoy the new direction for the Little Spider team!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by milkunits; 04-16-2008, 02:36 PM. Reason: I can't spll, spall, spell, sometimes. I tri, try relly, really hard!
            Mooo or Booo, what ever suits your fancy

Comment

Thats sweet, a lot of people are going to enjoy that, really nice work.
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

little spider is AMAZING! I luv it!

-Taylor

Comment

Molding this piece would be a son of a bitch, and i give them big credit!!!!

Jason Blaszczak
                  SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

I would say around a hundred molds if not more???
                  Last edited by screamline studios; 04-26-2008, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Amen to that!! That is one cool Dino!! Would'nt mind having one around a little smaller to keep the strays out of the yard.Now that would be funny!

Comment

Marc is an awsome guy!!!!!!

Marc is one awsome guy and his work is breath taking! I got to see some of his work up close and personal not long ago and i just couldnt take my eyes off the 20 some foot Dragon he was working on!!!!!

Not only did Marc show my club ( H.A.C.K. Halloween Amateurs of Colorado Klub) his shop, but showed us the haunt on his property and gave us some really cool ideas to work with!

Thanks again Marc,
                      your Buds at H.A.C.K.

PS,
                      hope you got the letter!

Comment

Originally posted by screamline studios View Post
                        Molding this piece would be a son of a bitch, and i give them big credit!!!!

Jason Blaszczak
                        SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

I would say around a hundred molds if not more???

lol that's the first thing i thought of too. kudos little spiders

Comment

Ya what they do now is unreal. They always had some of the best haunted house latex/foam products going. And not to mention customer service. But what they do now is just amazing. Very nice work I love it!
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                          X