Risien Found in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risien Found in Vegas

I saw on C N N and every other news cast that the deadly Risien was found at the Extended Stay Hotel in Vegas yesterday. One man who stayed in that room has been in a coma at the hospital since the 14 of Feb. A dog has died. The police have no idea as of yet why he had the risein. This stuf will in most cases kill yoy in 72 hrs or less. Be careful everyone and have fun.

I just read an update off of Drudge... they went through his room and found anarchist literaure and were originally called to remove firearms. So it seems it was an isolated incident...everything is fine and should be ricin-free for TW.
    Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
    The White Star Farm
    "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Yeah I just saw this topic on the news today. They didn't say what Hotel it was. I know now. Thanks for the info
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Mmmmmmm I love raisins.......... specially in rice pudding! oh wait.......LOL
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

IT was an extended stay i belive...One of the websites had a picture of all the police and squads and you could see an extended stay sign.

Edit: Maybe I should learn to read better, sorry about that, To us country bumpkins that readin stuff is hard
          Last edited by Tater; 03-02-2008, 02:38 PM. Reason: because Tater is a moron
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
          X