Are you Bruce Campbell fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you Bruce Campbell fan?

Know that I am the only Bruce Campbell fan!

So good ole Bruce has been busy lately, being the new spokesman for Old Spice, and with his new movie coming out which sounds brilliant. And with his new t.v. show, that I am really liking, but watching it I realized something, he is getting really old. At first it depressed me, cause I felt like I was seeing my hero fade, but then I thought of all the new possible roles his age could open for him.

Yeah! That "THE EVIL DEAD" was one of his best (still enjoyed it, but I am a hardcore fan or better known as dork), but I thought it was saved by Ted Raimi, if you did not sit through it, I will go ahead and tell you, ole Ted raps in the credits good stuff.

So far, with "THE MAN WITH THE SCREAMING BRAIN" is OK - but poor taste!

Yep, I'm Campbell fan and I think the city I live in has a "thing" for him. In downtown there's a street called Campbell Ave.

Oh, and Freddy Kruger as well (yes, we have an Elm street).

Anyway, about the Evil Dead flick. They're remaking it and it's due for a 2009 release. I've heard rumors that Bruce won't play as Ash, but it's little to early to say what's what.

Comment

Yeah, I've heard about EVIL DEAD remake coming in 2009. But, at this time, the writer Sam Raimi and his company Ghost House Pictures are on the hunt for a new director. I really don't know who will direct this movie, and yes, I know that Bruce will not appear in this remake because he has no time for that, and not so sure who is going to play as Ash in this remake... I found out EVIL DEAD remake from imdb.com - but they didn't give out enough information.

Comment

Working...
      X