Logo...thanks redcrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo...thanks redcrow

Not sure where/what catorgory to put this but I just wanted to say thanks to RedCrow Design for our logo.

Home Haunters News and Reviews is pleased to introduce our new logo for the E’zine.

We turned to RedCrow Design and talked with Armando about the ideas we had.
    After asking a few question’s as to what we were after, we received a rough sketch for the logo, asking “is this the idea you’re after?”. I was blown away, to say the least, as how an idea started to come to life, how someone was able to go off a few questions…..and nail the idea we were after.

I didn’t want anything really elaborate, just something simple, kinda oldskool and cartoonie. Which is why I was hesitant on turning to Redcrow as they do some amazing stuff. After learning the fact that RedCrow does more than the insane websites I have seen by them and hearing how easy they are to work with, I decided to contact them. I do have to say that, I was impressed by the service I received and the attention to detail I received from Redcrow. Very easy to work with.

I would urge everyone to pay a visit to Redcrow Design at www.redcrowdesign.net and see the many different services they offer. You wont be disappointent.

let me know how if you guys like it.

I second that!
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Oh, you are absolutely right! I did some work with them a while back now. They redesigned our logo and produced a really cool new web page for us. I have been trying to get everything ready for the web page to launch at TW. The work is great, the price is great, the service is great...I couldn't recommend them any higher. Everyone should check them out.
      Kip Polley
      www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
      We Engineer Fear

Comment

We used Armando last year and he produced a incredible website for us, thus us recommending him to anyone looking for a website, logo and more. Its good to see that the industry is utilizing him!
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
        X