Very Unusual???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Unusual???

Thinking about the possible implications or hidden meaning(s) of what I am about to say ...leaves me with a definate "HHHHMMM?"
    I now know of four couples living in Mount Carroll, Ill. (here) (Pop. 1,700) that are here because they found and went through my house, The Ravens Grin Inn.
    I would hope this happened because my performance inspired them to feel this town might just be a haven for fun, creativity, a place where such personal talents can flourish and be inspired, if so, I would take this as quite a high compliment!!
    I learned many years ago that my wide popularity (earned the hard way, one customer at a time) was directly and indirectly responsible for other businesses here making a buck too. The gas stations, motels, bed& Breakfasts and now even the relators.
    Recruiting people to move here was never on my mind at all.
    People do like to have fun though!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim Warfield's Haunted Dating Club!

Till death do us part, and then some@
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

and that haunted date might be? yr. 666, 13th month, 13th day, 13 O'clock.
      Famine, plague, pestillence a crusade in the wrong country and a rotten king and $4.00 for a bushel of horse feed.
      The end of the world.
      Dark days.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

666? Numero El Diablo!
        The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

I saw a T-shirt for sale somewhere.

667 Neighor of the Beast

Mount Carroll and Savanah are charming little towns. Somehow, the haunted house and the couple of art galleries are able to bring in money from far away.

It looks wonderful but, I'm sure they don't see how hard everyone works or how far they go as in actually taveling to other states, to make it in that little charming town.

I don't pick corn so I have to nix having a nice summer home there.

There are enough cracks in the city sidewalks I could retire there maybe? Will install decorative concrete overlays for food. Where did I put that piece of cardboard to make a homeless sign?
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Last week, I figured out how to create that homeless smell. Field peas cooked wrong.

The cardboad signs can be a cottage industry. I have heard of people come by and buy the had made signs for a dollar and have a collection in their cozy game room. I just figured out I have about 75 in stock....Cardboard painters sheilds.

Unfortunately my shopping carts are a little flashy, a bright yellow rubberized coating with chrome frames. I haven't checked if the lap top will fit in the baby seat of the cart yet.

But, it is all coming together, I could be on the side of the road near YOU!
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Quite afew of the people moving here are(were) buying houses, how much $ they have left after that purchase remains to be obscene?
              The 20 year-old low income housing used to have quite a few tourists living there who seemed to have been popular people (characters) back in their home towns, so popular those local Sherriffs would like to see and talk to them once more but the "papers" on them weren't heavy-duty so no free ride back home to Alaska or Wyoming was forthcoming
              A local character discovered himself stranded on the far west edge of deepest, darkest Iowa. His Wife told the local Sherriff here that he had "deserted" her and their kids which earned him a free ride home at the country's expense "All Forgiven" once the law wheeled into town, "Thanks for the ride!"
              The low-income housing here looks nice butt you can hear the neighbor's butt-working right through those thin, hollow walls I have been told.
              (From all the way down the hallway through two closed doors too!)
              Get the chourus co-ordinated , forget the smoke alarms, it's Gas alarms!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Today on AOL

Their TV clips included Oprah giving away money. A homeless woman just got $50,000 in cash, a 2 bedroom apartment for 6 months, $1600 in appliances and a car.

Then we have Extreme make over home addition where once a week they destroy your home while sending you on vacation, build a new home and or business, fully furnish and decorate it to personalize it, pay off your old mortage and hand you the keys.

Maybe I can be Oprah! Combine the two concepts and use TV money to do an Xtreme Make over haunted house edition and look! here's a full room of costumes! and a hearse fully restored by Chuck Foose! And a check for $50,000!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X