Distirtions new prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distirtions new prop

We were at the factory on Friday and got a sneek peak at the new line. I predict Krazy Kristen will be a very popular item. She is a 6 foot demented woman in a straight jacket strapped to a metal rack and has a very cool wild movement.. Take care, Mike at Ghouls Gulch
    Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

I assume you mean Distortions, Mike?

What else did the great minds at Distortions have for this year?

Comment

Krazy Kristen
      Demented woman strapped to a metal rack (rack is approx. 6-6 ½' tall). She has a straight jacket on, a bite guard, and is undergoing therapy' – Very Wild Movement!! Similar in price and impact to Jolt & Bolt. She says different things between screams.
      Approx. weight: 100 – 150 pounds

Dog from Hell
      Mangy, very ugly and vicious dog. Is laying down, then suddenly lifts up with wild movement and barking, spraying 'drool' as it's head turns back and forth.
      Approx. weight: 100 – 150 pounds

Flying Freak
      Impressive character is crouched down and saying creepy stuff with his hands covering his face then he swoops up overhead (approx. 10-12 ft.), with demon screeching. Head and hands are oversized (approx. twice normal size) and character has a long hooded 'robe'.
      Approx. weight: 400 – 500 pounds

Head Squisher
      Very cool illusion that makes it appear that the victim's head gets squished. Approx. 2 ft x 3 ft. 'window'. (Can be seen on our website by entering store, click on set design and then on Scarefair products.) - ONLY we will be selling it in the smaller 'window' size. Includes sound.
      Approx. weight: 100 – 200 pounds

Scarecrow
      Scarecrow character is 'hanging out' with his head cocked sideways and down, approx. 2 to 3 ft. off the ground – he jumps down and forward as his head lifts up! Sound included.

Wizard
      Giant 4 ft. Head. Talks, eyes look right & left, head turns left & right and leans forward. Includes sound, fog, par light and strobe (optional intelligent lighting available). An impressive centerpiece attraction! Customized audio available.
      Approx. weight: Heavy

The Owl
      Very realistic 3 ft. Owl Prop (latex and foam filled) with lit eyes.
      Approx. weight: 30 – 60 pounds

Dropping Bridge
      This high strength, heavy metal bridge is designed to hold a dozen people safely, as one side drops during your scare. Rubber and metal hinged ramps move with the bridge, allowing your guests safe and east access to and from the bridge. 4 ft wide x 8 ft. bridge plus two ramps which are each 4 ft wide x 3 ft long. Includes safety handrails with metal mesh sides. The bridge is designed to sit on a flat surface, not span an open space.

New Hungry Gator
      Extremely realistic movement! 12 foot Gator cast off an actual Florida Gator moves back & forth and mouth snaps open and shut as his head turns.
      Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Or maybe it's "Disturbtions"? "Die Stortions?"
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Distortions sure comes up with some creative work, and they really do build their work to last.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

that drop bridge sounds like the one we made last year at the haunt i work at (uss nightmare). hoepfully we can get some good footage of it this year and show you guys what we did.

Comment

Yeah, it does sound like it. Last year I experienced USS Nightmare's drop bridge on a pre season tour before the net was put in place and I was really caught off guard. It's as if you are going to fall into the mouth of the Scare Factory's Impaler below. During the regular season the net is put in place in front of the customer in case they decide to jump or slip and fall. I visit nearly 60 haunts a year and I still haven't experienced the effect anywhere. But if Distortions created a prop similar to this, I predict you'll be seeing the drop bridge in many haunts this coming season just like last year where every other haunt had a claustraphobia room.
              Spooky Wishes
              Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Working...
              X