Attendance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance?

Anyone know what the attendance number was for Transworld last year?
    www.2scary.com

Transworld attendance?
    Pick a number. One year I was there two days and attendance was very sparse, later on some were saying how MANY people had been there!??
    It looked like a ghost town. At any given moment standing at the location with the regularly busiest vendors you could count about ten people passing by, walking around, gauking, then the same few would straggle passed again...
    It sure didn't seem like anyone was buying anything either.
    Of course I could have simply been hallucinating from the heavanly $25.00 hot dog and chips.
    ok, it wasn't quite $25, maybe $12.00 and the promise of my first-born.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It's hard to count as so many haunters are Ninja and wear camoflage that matches the displays from the big manufactures. You have to turn around quick and you sometimes you see whole displays moving down the isles. Plus if they have female bunnies there the attendance is false as the same people go past 400 times. Actually it is one guy.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

..named...Gregg!

------along with Adam!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I think the stated attendance for last year was 8500. That includes the HCP show as well as haunters.

Comment

well thats a little under the projected 30,000 attendees they suggest!
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

No Way go figure ROB!!!!

Jason Blaszczak
              SCREAMLINESTUDIOS

Comment

If they let in everyone, then alot of non-buyers will crowd the floor making it tougher for the venders to see the real potential buyers.
                High numbers coming through the door looks somewhat better as far as some venders might be concerned , they pay a price to be there don't they if few bodies are there looking, but then again, what if everyone is just "looking"?
                It's tricky, it's a balancing act.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

That's why they started letting all of those "haunters" in. Increase the attendance numbers so they could justify raising the booth rates. No more buyers, just more catalog stealing "looky loos" and jacked up booth prices.

Comment

Damn HAUNTERS and LOOKYLOOS!
                    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
                    X