Extra Buckys anyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Buckys anyone???

Does anyone have any extra 4th class Buckys that they want to get rid of. Please let me know. I’m doing a room that need about 30.

I don't have any but I can tell how to get a lot of parts. I called Oak Island and asked them if they had any bucky parts for my bitcher shop. They e-maild me back with a photo of a pile of arms, legs, a torso, a skull, hands, feet and skull caps. Stuff that was all over their shop, sold me the whole thing cheap. Just a heads up, good luck.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Buckys Cheap

I just ordered 10 buckys from the skeleton store i paid 75.76 per skeleton which is about half off. But i think you have to order 10 or more for that price,hope this helps. skeletonstore.com 847-859-5010 ask for adam, tell him mike from nocturnal terror productions sent you. peace, madmike

Comment

Thanks madmike. Was that price with or without shipping?

Comment

shipping costs

The shipping for 10 buckys was 99.95,no problem.

Comment

Bucky's Boneyard PARTS @ MrSkeleton.com

Hi all.
            MadMike's right on the Bucky skeleton supplier being skeletonstore. For all the other discontinued Bucky Boneyard parts, MrSkeleton.com is the exclusive supplier. MrSkeleton will also specialize in post production aged skeletal preparations for out of the box, prop ready resellers.

See our introduction post here

Now you've got two great suppliers for the entire Bucky line!

Below are our AGED and standard Bucky torso with skull

Last edited by mrskeleton; 03-24-2008, 09:58 PM. Reason: removed the vids by accident - oops!
            Jeff Nix
            www.MrSkeleton.com
            The Boneyards best Props and Accessories
            678-776-8861
            jeff@mrskeleton.com

Comment

Working...
            X