No announcement yet.

HauntWorld's Top 13 List 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is one very long walk through the woods Larry with many different themes along the way. Are there 14 full houses (and exactly what qualify's a size of a seperate theme anyhow) i will reply yes some bigger some smaller than others. Each haunt does require different actors,costumes, and make ups.

The hayride also consists of a good percentage as well with at least 15 actors in it.

Does drawing crowds well over 20,000 qualify us?

Over 100+ actors on good nights?

Having to call the Greensboro Police department five times last season to ask for traffic assistance count because the road leading in was backed up in both directions for miles count?

You tell me.

I have worked for some of the bigger haunts in illinois and Wisconsin and this one seems much bigger to me and my happy little feet when no golf carts available and i need an extra hammer!!!

That and were building huge schenes now. I"ll message you about one of them and you tell me.

If not no sweat, It just makes me want to kick ass and build even more,we'll see you on the list in a year or two!

Comment

• Turbidite Manor

Consideration for "Haunted Attraction" category.

Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
      Haunted Nashville
      Turbidite Manor

Comment

• Terror on the Fox

Pro-Haunt / Charity Haunt

Here is a link to one of our videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ytZhSyEXcw

You may see yourself here as some of it was filmed during the Frozen Tundra Fright Tour!

Take care,

Tattoo
        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

• I would like to Nominate The Headless Horseman Hayride and Haunted Houses for...

Top 13 Haunted Attractiona and
          Best Hayride

Comment

• Terror on the Fox

Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• NETHERWORLD Oblivion

Found another old video!

This is the theme intro to one of our Dark shows a few years back.. The theme was was very Hellraiser like.

The Static part played on a big screen, and the announce began once the patrons entered the room

The intro read is on our new CD - you can get it from our website or right here on Hauntworld.

Ben Armstrong
              NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
              www.Fearworld.com
              www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

• Live Horror Show

Dead Acres Haunted Hoochie is not just a haunted house...

its a live Horror Show...

For some reason when i try to post this the right way all i get is a white screen...sooo heres the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iIy9KVqIOQ
                in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• More Haunted Hoochie/Dead Acres goodness!
                  Last edited by Speculo; 05-25-2008, 02:36 PM.
                  Ben Armstrong
                  www.Fearworld.com

Comment

• Hey Tim...the same thing was happening to me and it was driving me crazy... I found a post on here explaining it, and I got it to work .. I cannot find that post now but this is what I did...

1) Click on your Private Messages - That takes you into your profile.
                    2) Click On Edit Options, then go to the bottom of the page.
                    3) I was set on basic editor, thats why I could never see the You Tube Tool Bar.
                    4) Change it to the most advanced - WYSIWYG Editing - You can now see the white toolbar around the post.

The You Tube button is the second line almost all the way to the right.
                    Click it and then paste the You Tube ID info... all the stuff after the equal sign in the You Tube Video URL

That should hopefully work.

Thanks and keep working hard to make em sick!

Thanks!
                    Ben Armstrong
                    www.Fearworld.com

Comment

• Ben...

thanks for the info..

but doesn't work for me....

still white..

it worked fine a few weeks ago ..but not since...

I have always had the utube on the tool bar..and i wrap the link...but just a white screen to preview.....

another glitch i guess...
                      in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• I Would Like To Nominate Dead Acres

I Would Like To Nominate

- Dead Acres -

BEST Haunted Attraction 2008

Dead Acres / Haunted Hoochie guys are the hardest working crew I know. They are setting the standards today - years in advance. I think they deserve recognition. AND THEIR VIDEOS ( RAWK ) You cant watch a video without thinking " I HAVE TO GET MY AXX TO THE HAUNTED HOOCHIE - HELL YEAH - "
                        Last edited by maliciousstudios; 05-26-2008, 01:43 AM.
                        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                        www.maliciousstudios.com
                        "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                        http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

• The 13th Gate, in Baton Rouge, LA, would like to be nominated for top 13 haunted attractions...

This is an interview from Artworx, Inc that was made in 2007 with additional footage added from the Hauntcon Preshow 2008.

Comment

• I find every video of Dead Acres or Haunted Hoochie or whatever amusing. There is nothing scary about it! Its just in your face gore, fake, not real, its just funny. Nuff said.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

• I believe you must be the only one that thinks that way on this thread. Dead Acres kicks ass! Nuff said.
                              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Great video Dwayne. I think everyone should make videos like yours to promote their business. Good video!

One thing is now crystal clear to me... Haunt owners can not only make sets in some cases better than Hollywood, better haunts than amusement parks, but we can also produce better videos than the Travel Channel, when it comes to haunts. We are getting better and better at making these videos. Last years Travel Channel special was not well done for the most part, they should hire the haunters themselves to make these videos.

Larry
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President
                                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                                X