HauntWorld's Top 13 List 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fright Kingdom -- Nominational Video for HauntWorld's Top 13 List

Fright Kingdom, of Nashua, NH, would like to be considered for HauntWorld's Top 13 List (Haunted Attraction category).

Please check out the video and we hope that everybody enjoys!!!

Happy Haunting!

-REDRUM

-------------
    This October, Fear Has An All New Name!!!
    Fright Kingdom, 12 Simon Street, Nashua, NH 03064
    www.frightkingdom.com
    Tim Dunne
    www.FrightKingdom.com
    Proud Member of the HHA
    www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

• Nice video RedRum! How do I apply for the acting position to grab hot blondes through the wall?... LOL! I'm glad to be cross promoting with you guys this year, you put on a great show. All bets are off if you knock me out of the running with this video though....."Make room Creepy World...Fright Kingdom is coming to town!"
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• I mean Really..

Damon...

Its all just a show...if it was real..then that would be scary..

..glad ya enjoy watching them...

I know I have enjoyed watching everyone's videos..

Heres another just for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zki7Xb87h88
        in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Its Not Real ??

Okay now Im confused..... and here I thought it was all real.... I guess its back to the drawing board for me.....

( Ive got dead bodies in the deep freeze too,
          see now this is really depressing Im gonna have to get out the shovel cause noones gonna buy a real corpse )

You say " pneumatics huh ? Animatron - a - what ? " Hmmm.... cant I just use the corpses I allready have collected ?

BUMMER

Malicious Studios

* HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN *
          Last edited by maliciousstudios; 05-30-2008, 08:45 PM.
          "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
          www.maliciousstudios.com
          "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
          http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

• Something In The Ice's entry into the home haunt category

This is Something In The Ice's submission in to the home haunt category
            We didnt have any quality video so I took snap shots and made a montage.
            We will have someone assigned to do nothing but video and pictures this year.
            It doesent do justice to all the hard work that Ice puts into it every year. Last year alone we drove over 2,600 miles round trip to pick up a horse drawn hearse. We also installed a vortex tunnel in a covered bridge. With over 40 actors and actresses every year it is hard to say we are just home haunters. We dont charge, we do it for the love of the scare. Every year we prefect our craft and improve on the magic so that when we do take the next step it will be built on a solid foundation.
            After the montage is a teaser of the upcoming main character from the new tale "Mary Martin in the Village of the Damned".

Last edited by Mutant Space Gerbil; 05-30-2008, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Awesome Videos Everyone!
              Tim Dunne
              www.FrightKingdom.com
              Proud Member of the HHA
              www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

• Scream at the Beach - Portland, OR

Scream at the Beach
                www.screamatthebeach.com
                Attendence: 35,000+ (2007 Season)
                Attractions: Four-Full-Haunted Houses, CarnEVIL Rides, Live Stage for Music / Theatre, and Much Much More.
                Cast: 300+ Members

Ranked on AOLs Top 13 Haunted Houses (2006) in the Nation.

This year we are increasing in size and taking over an ENTIRE mall for the month of October. We are adding another Haunted House (Making it 5 Haunted Houses in total), as well as many other surprises with our generous increase in space. The videos dont really do us justice, but unfortunitally its all we have currently.

We would like to be considered for a spot on HauntWorld's Top 13 Haunted Attraction List

A fun old (from 2003) video of ours entitled "Behind the Screams: Why we do what we do." The owner had fun with the guest using an infrared lighting video recorder in one of our dark mazes.

Last edited by Twproductions; 05-31-2008, 05:49 PM. Reason: Adding more information.

Comment

• correct me if im wrong but i think this is the last day to add nominations
                  Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

• just want to be safe, i wanted to upload a video as well since im the "owner" of the haunt even though it was done by someone else.

Everyone that has gone through our haunt said that this video should never have been made because it makes our haunt look really bad conpared to how good they thought it was. But we take our haunt down everyyear so i couldnt make a new one for this contest. So this will have to do.
                    Thanks, nick
                    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

• Something in the Ice's second entry in the home haunt category

After reading some of Larrys posts, I went back and found some daylight shots of the construction and some of the facades and our vortex tunnel. No sound or glitz this time just a slide show.

Comment

• I nominate Spooky World for best Haunted Attraction for 2008
                        "A haunted attraction that lays all others to rest!"

Comment

• its been fun

I am going away for my anniversary for a few days

and i didn't want to miss getting to cast my 2 cents...

in no order my favorites are....

Netherworld.....harvestman videos are great and so is Ben

Erebus....everyone who has gone has told me..I need to go

Darkness...talk about high production value....Helps us all sell more tickets..

House Of Shock...Ross is true to his art...and over the top....and so am I....

Scarehouse...I have heard a few things...and they were all good..

Haunted Overload....reminds me of us...in the beginning..

Headless Horseman...We all have something to learn from them

13th Gate...i have heard about it for years now....and wow it kicks ass

Haunted Hoochie at Dead Acres...kicks ass all day long...

I am glad to have had a chance to show this
                          industry there is more than one way to run a
                          great haunted house...I do what i find
                          impressive...and if you aren't impressed....
                          I do not really care...

I am sure i am forgetting a haunt or two.....for that i am sorry..but i must get packing..

hope to see ya all here at the Hoochie.....Hell Yeah

here is another one...I would post it the right way.but it doesn't work any more..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3FMNBSHxOM
                          in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• The famous Haunted Hayride

The famous Haunted Hayride at Spooktacular Nights at The Rockin-R-Ranch Nomination in the Haunted Hayride Category
                            Scarry-Funny-Water -Fire- 30ft Monsters-Fire Spitting toilet Located in Cleveland Ohio www.spookyranch.com

18TH TERRIFYING YEAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djSVYhQJJiA
                            Last edited by derek6star; 06-01-2008, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• I would love to nominate my haunt for best home haunt. Thanks so much! Bruce.

Comment

• Within the next day or two I'm going to figure out every haunt who was nominated and list them out... until I make that post you can still submit your haunt. You have less than 48 hours... because as soon as I get a break I will make that list then no more submissions.

Larry
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President
                                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                                X