What are your plans for Vegas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your plans for Vegas???

Are you going to the Vegas Haunt Tour on Sunday Night?

Are you going to the auction on Monday night?

Are you doing any vegas shows?

What days are you staying in Vegas?

Will you be going to Circus Circus on Sunday night?

What day to you plan on making purchases with vendors...first day, second day, last day what?

One week to go... just wondering if you have an agenda yet?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Haunt Tour - Yes - I'll be in a SpookywoodsFX Creature Skin!
    Auction - Yes
    Shows - Yes - Bette Midler
    Arrive 3/14, Leave 3/18
    Circus Circus - Sunday? Do you mean Monday after the auction? If so, yes.
    Purchases - Sunday
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Haunt Tour, Spamalot, Lance Burton Magic Show, rest after being on the sales floor for 8 hours!

Shoot Kip Polley with a nerf gun.
      Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

The Haunt Tour yes, the auction yes, Sunday social yes. Plan on seeing Penn & Teller and will probably do most of our purchases on Tuesday and Wednesday when it will probably be a little slower. Mike
        Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

safety seminar, work a booth, make connections, buy some things, meet some kewl people and have fun....
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

well............

I plan on meeting and hanging out with all the cool cats I have talked to this past week of so. I made so many new friends we have formed a club its called the I Got Screwed By ScareParts and Keith Korner Club if you want to join let us know. Also late at night I plan on checking the back alleys in Vages to make sure there will be no behind the door deals being made by ScareParts. You will reconize me I will be wearing a black mask and cape that says Truth & Honest for all
            sigpic

Comment

Yes to all!

Tour yes
              IAHA safety seminar yes
              both days of seminars Yes
              Auction YES
              Circus Circus Yes
              Tradeshow floor Yes
              Purchases - not much money left after all the above but probably Tuesday
              Other Shows Nope
              Late night horror movie in hotel Yes

I am coming for the whole experience!

Ryan
              "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
              - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

Am hitting the Flogging Molly show at the House of Blues on Saturday night and the Haunt tour on Sunday night. So far, that's all I have penciled in.
                "Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box? "

Comment

Haunt Tour? - YES. I bought my ticket the first day they were made available.

Auction? - Undecided

Vegas Shows? - Still working on that

Vegas Stay? - Sunday through Wednesday

Circus Circus Gathering? - Undecided

Purchases? - Probably not many, but I will come with camera in hand so I can post pictures online later, to promote the hell out of everyone's products in a post-show overview.
                  Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                  Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Are you going to the Vegas Haunt Tour on Sunday Night? Yes...maybe! LOL I"ll be standing out in front of the buses handing out magazines so maybe I'll eventually get over there.

Are you going to the auction on Monday night? Yes especially if all of Unit 70's stuff is on display. Might be the only chance you get to see it.

Are you doing any vegas shows? Yes, hopefully Tuesday night I'll go and check out Amazing Johnathon.

What days are you staying in Vegas? Saturday to Wed afternoon. Leaving the show 4 hours early to catch a plane home.

Will you be going to Circus Circus on Sunday night? I doubt I will buy anything, I'm not going to bid, no plans to bid and bring stuff back, but I want to go, especially if Unit 70's stuff is on display.

What day to you plan on making purchases with vendors...first day, second day, last day what? I personally plan on looking around but not placing orders at the show. We'll get our thoughts together and do something afterwards. However we'll probably spend about $100,000.00 on new stuff between two haunted houses. Really looking for costumes!!!!

One week to go... just wondering if you have an agenda yet?

Yes... go to the show set up our booth on Saturday, go to the show on Sunday, then go to the haunt tour, show on Monday, then auction, then hang out at Circus Circus afterwards, then on Tuesday go to the show then see Amazing Johnathon, go to the show on Wed then home that afternoon.

Thanks to Rich Strelak who will take over my booth I can leave sooner...

Let me guess Rich's plans... go the show, hang out with people then go home to his OWN BED! LOL

Larry

Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Are you going to the Vegas Haunt Tour on Sunday Night? ...........yes, I am really interested in the trailer haunt under construction.

Are you going to the auction on Monday night?............yes, mostly for Unit 70.

Are you doing any Vegas shows?..........not this time, it could change though.

What days are you staying in Vegas?......... Arriving late late Friday night, kick

back and enjoy Vegas Saturday. 4 seminars on Sunday 4 on Monday plus walk the floor. Walk the floor and meet up with friends on Tuesday. Walk the floor and purchase last minute items, then leave Wednesday afternoon.

Will you be going to Circus Circus on Sunday night?.........yes

What day to you plan on making purchases with vendors...first day, second day, last day what?...........Check everything out the first two or three days. Purchase on day 3 and 4.
                      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

hmmm

Vegas? oh yea I forgot
                        I guess we are winging it no plans yet?

Amazing Jonathan????

Funny I saw him years ago at a comedy club in Tinley Park, IL
                        Gee he is now in Vegas?

Bet I would have to pay a heck of a lot more to see him this time.
                        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Are you going to the Vegas Haunt Tour on Sunday Night? Yep Going around 7:15 bus

Are you going to the auction on Monday night? Nope, I get free food, goodies and booze from Rubies

Are you doing any vegas shows? Yeah Not sure which. Maybe Copperfield, mayb Amazing Jonathan, maybe some hypno show

What days are you staying in Vegas? Flying in Wed, Flying home Wed.

Will you be going to Circus Circus on Sunday night? Not sure, most likely no

What day to you plan on making purchases with vendors...first day, second day, last day what? Never 1st day. Gotta look around and think on it. Maybe Monday I will start buying stuff.

Because I fly in Wed, I will just hang out and decide on what to do on the fly. Most likely I will wander the strip Wed night catching the free shows. Maybe
                          Thurs, I will go to a show. I dont know... Be looking for the skinny guy with brown hair....
                          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

flying in sat. march 14th leaivng tuesday march 18th. No shows, just a whole lot of drinking on st. patricks day!

sean
                            Sean De Wane
                            ----------------------------------------------
                            The De Wane Asylum
                            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Back into the fray! I can't make the tour, don't want to do a show, will buy asap and will be gone by Monday night - this is a quicky turn around trip but I'd still like to make some new connections! Been so busy haunting these past few years I've lost touch with many haunters, TW and part of the industry in general. I am and have always been a supporter of the "equal but different" haunt school of thought. Good ideas should be shared and bad ones learned from - sort of the "mine isn't bigger than yours" philosophy. We're all in the same boat, so why doesn't everyone paddle together. Lately I've been cruising the message boards and am looking forward to re-establishing old ties and making new ones in Vegas. I have been in the Florida Haunt market for about 16 years now and currently am involved (I've posted similar recently) in what I consider the best situation I've ever been priviledged to be in. For the past 3 years I have been producing a 20,000 s.f. haunted event that begins early each year as a class taught to upwards of 100 Motion Picture School of the Arts teens. The active participation of usually 85 or so of these students results in what I consider my (really theirs) best work. They, along with some serious parental participation, produce the majority of sets, props, effects during the year and staff the event - WITHOUT COMPLAINT - once we open. We were a success right out of the box the first year, grew even better the second year, beating the numbers and reviews of a local corporate haunt event (the one I used to do) and are expanding for our third. After spending a number of years in large event "corporate haunting" I began to lose the "fire" needed to do well in this industry - thanks to "my kids" the "fire" is back, in apocalyptic proportions, along with my faith in the next generation. In a school that has no major sports program, we have literally filled the niche of the football team - with school spirit rallying around the event - this year we're even adding a cheerleading squad (dead zombie cheerleaders, of course) for off-site promos! With the short time I'll be in Vegas, I'd love to share our slightly different method, hear how others are doing - especially in the all-too unique southern markets - and, while I'm at TW, make some new industry ties. I'll only be in town Sat AM- Mon PM. Pop me an email if you'd rather discuss haunting than get hammered (could do both) or spend a fortune on shows. Hope to see you all there!
                              George
                              deathmaskstudios@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X