I have a solution Larry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a solution Larry

Why don't we start a fundraiser to pay the scareparts debt to Graystone, to end this nonsense.

Okay...

I will chip in $100.00.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I'll pitch in as well.

Graystone, I left some change in your couch. You're welcomed to it.

Comment

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
        -Mat

Comment

Larryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Larry I am insulted $100.00 is that all? Larry can you offer any discounts to the ones who will be donating. Also I wanna add $5000.00 is just my tab there is tens of thousands of dollars owed to others and I sure as heck dont want to forget them. Remember this is about ALL of us not just Graystone. Now Larry how much of a discount for thoes who donate to the fund....
          sigpic

Comment

this has become rediculous.
            -Mat

Comment

Choose your obsessions wisely.
              They can make you or break you and give you pimples.
              Butt pimples are the worst, they taaaaaste bad too.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

LOL JIM! thats great.... well... im sure its actually gross, but its funny as hell.
                -Mat

Comment

Caveat Emptor
                  Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Icarian

A couple of questions (1) does Keith owe you like he does many of us? (2) are you a friend of his? (3) why is it rediculous in your eyes for me to call out a thief who has hurt many here? If anything you should be thankful that I am making sure this does not happen to anyone else. You dont see the people that he has ripped off and hurt. And you sure dont see them bitching at me for calling him out on a daily basis. Maybe this is something that goes on in this orginization people are getting ripped off but are remaining quiet about it because they are afraid that they are going to make a few mad. Well I rather have them be mad at me for telling the truth and calling Scareparts out. Than them be mad and say why did you not say something or tell us. I have already recieved 3 emails from people who wished that they had warned people sooner . Now I am also if you go back and look ,I am also PREACHING ABOUT THE GOOD ONES OUT THERE! I have listed them several times and encourage you to BUY FROM THEM. But Icarian I encourage you to Buy from ScareParts then when you get screwed come back and say I was "Rediculous" Again thanks to the many,many,many emails and calls for your support on this campain! I am honored and greatful that 99% of you out there are not trying to shut me up. And I also understand your reasons your not doing it yourself and I respect that. Also Keith I am going to join the HHA and I will offer you a 5% discound on the money you owe me and others. So now you only oew me $4850.00 does this help you any? Again ,I am doing something about it in the court systems, in person, and in the post I am posting here on this forums. and other forums. Larry I am surprised that you have not deleted most of them. But I do respect you for allowing me my say. Its something that Must be done. Its something that Needs to be done. Its something that Will be done. Also on a brighter note dont forget the Guys at Unit70,Distortions,OakIsland,Sklltronics,PaleMoon, Gore Galore, even SacreFactory and the many many more I have not listed . ( feel free to add your company) every dollar we save on thiefs and scams is a dollar more that we can put in the pockets of these honest and hard working companies!!! Thanks Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

slander

Ok first off I dont know either one of these guys. But I have to say If scareparts wanted he might have a countersuit case of slander and "HARRASSMENT" loud and clear. All he needs is to copy all threads from this guy.

Comment

If fixed medium lies are considered libel and spoken lies are slander, I wonder how the law works with internet forums. I suppose either could be considered defamation, but only if the statements made are untrue. I don't see a countersuit. Maybe harassment, but I don't think I have read any threats. If it were me, as a precaution, I would not use the owner's name outright, but the business name when posting complaints anywhere. Keith may be a swell guy, your issue is with ScareParts.

All this aside, multiple threads on multiple discussion forums are NOT helping you get what you want.
                        To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

scattered screams

here is the legal definition of "Slander" I have posted this before. Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms that persons reputation or standing in the community. He/She can sue only IF the statements are false. Your right scattered screams you may not know me. But if it were not so I would have not posted it. And I bet you dont know all the others out there that I have recieved calls and emails from who ScarePArts has ripped off. Before you make commient about this I suggest you read the many other post whom have fallen victem to ScareParts and its owner Keith. Or if you like I can give you all my documtation and let you judge then. Ask Keith what he has. Better yet ask him what and whom has he took from. I will continue this till me and everyone has been made whole again!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I might add

Let me add this staying quiet about this sure as hell has got me no where but thanks for the suggestion.
                            sigpic

Comment

All of this reminds me of something that I have made a point to teach the hundreds of roofing apprentices, I have taught over the years, and Ive used it as a basis for BBE as well......... A HAPPY customer may NOT tell anyone about his experience with your company, BUT a UNHAPPY customer will TELL EVERYONE about their experience with your company....... I hope all of this is resolved soon, its like a bad carwreck.
                              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
                              X