I have a solution Larry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post this here as well as on the forum I started. Finally Keiths/ScareParts and his attorney have took notice to me and are taking me serious. They have come to realize that me as well as this problem Keith created will not go away. After this is over I will come back and post the results. I will also be offering my services to help others who have been victimized and took advantage of. Thanks again for eveyones calls. and emails, and even Larry for allowing me to address this. As far as "Slander" not one word have I spoken is the untruth. Like I say this MUST Stop and Will Stop. My mission is to encourage "Honesty" in this Industry. Again To you Honest Vendors My hats off to you. Until I post my results I say Happy Haunting! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Some can damn a small town for being a group of people too concerned with other's lives (nosey, bizzy-bodys) but it is a self-policing atmosphere. If you do shoddy work, are a crook or charge way too much, everybody in a small community will know all about it pretty soon, putting that person out of business.
      The haunting community is a small community, actually, seperated by the vast distances of this country but as close as a phone call or e-mail or web site, maybe something a certain few people should be thinking about before they do the nasty deed, whatever that deed may be.
      As the wise old Mountain said:"Dew unto others.
      (Or was that Mountain Don't?)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Shane,

I'm not deleting any of your posts. I do think we all have the picture... you don't like Keith. There is only so far you can go with that. Shane I think you're a pretty cool guy! I like your funny comments you make about different subjects un-related to Keith. I think your comments about Keith and your dealings with him are probably just as you described, but you've described them 400 different times.

I think we all know the color of underwear you wore the night it all happened...LOL

Yes Keith did not come through for me last Halloween. He did do a project for me prior to that and came through about about 90% of it. Then he had all of his problems. He is doing another project for me now and seems to be getting everything done.

He contacted me back in October and told me he will owe me money, and will square up with me. I"m not worried about because I feel pretty good about Keith. And yes he didn't come through for some other people as well...but he's trying to fix all of that.

I think your problems with him might be beyond fixing at this point with some sort of escalation. I hope you two can work it out...

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Larry

Thanks and like I say I will post the end results in the near future. By the way Larry I was not wearing underwear that night as I was taking a screwing remember by someone that night!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooooooooooo hooooooooooooo either yall love me or hate me!!!!! either way I am here to stay!!!!!!!!!! love yall!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Larry

I think Shane will make a great Sith apprentice for you!

Comment

Working...
            X