Haunt Site Builder - The One and Only Haunt Site Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Site Builder - The One and Only Haunt Site Builder

Have you ever wanted complete control over your haunt website without the hassle of learning complicated code? Well here's your chance with the one and only Haunt Site Builder. It couldn't be easier to create your very own website for your haunted attraction, prop company or whatever company you may have.

For only a mere $10 monthly hosting fee + $50 One time site builder fee + $10 use of template fee you can have a haunting website that will attract the customers you want and need for your business. And if you don't like our choices of haunt templates, you can have your very own made by the team at Ghastly Designs.

Once again, you can have your very own haunt website for a $10 monthly hosting fee + $50 one time site builder fee + $10 use of a template fee. This is an unheard of price for web design from people who have experience in making your worst nightmares become reality.

This is the one and only Haunt Site Builder.

For more information visit us at www.hauntsitebuilder.com and for information on a custom website design or anything to do with haunt web services, please visit www.ghastlydesigns.com
    Speak with DarkNET Designs Live Online! - Click Here!

Went to the site (hauntsitebuilder.com), but is there a place to check out the templates for those who may be interested?
    Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
    The White Star Farm
    "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Yes, showing some templates along with screen shots of the admin pages would help give potential customers a better idea what they are getting and what the tool can do for them. I think that links to example websites that have been created by the tool would be helpful too.
      Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
      Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

I will be posting template photo's and links to websites that have been made with the tool later tonight.

Thanks for the feedback and i hope yawl find the tool to be extremely haunting!!

Great hauntings!!

Comment

Like to see past clients examples.

Comment

that might be something i would be interested in if the templates were decent what is the cost of custom design do you have any customers we can check out there sites?
            The Care Taker
            John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

$178 is the price of a static basic design

Comment

There is no clients as this is a new service. I am posting some of the templates we have to offer up now! There is only 5 Templates as of now.

Comment

We now have some template sample images live on http://www.hauntsitebuilder.com on the main page!

Originally posted by Haunted Illinois View Post
                  Yes, showing some templates along with screen shots of the admin pages would help give potential customers a better idea what they are getting and what the tool can do for them. I think that links to example websites that have been created by the tool would be helpful too.

Comment

Wish the template pics were clickable to see full size.

Comment

Will do now!

Originally posted by TheNightMare View Post

Comment

They are clickable with a bit of a larger pic.

Originally posted by TheNightMare View Post

Comment

All of the "Thumpnails" I clicked on were the same size as the pictures displayed on the main page.
                          To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

I didn't notice that! i will make them larger now! thanks!

Comment

Wow, that sounds like a really good deal. $70 total and you get full control over your website, a template and web hosting. If I was in a need of a website for a reasonable price I would go for it like that. $178 for a custom static website. Something like that from other companies would run you at around $400-$1,000.
                              Spooky Wishes
                              Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Working...
                              X