Unit 70 Pictures... RU READY???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 70 Pictures... RU READY???

Yes I have them over 30 pictures of new Unit 70 photos. Not only that but we have their catalog uploaded as well.

If you want to see the new photos go here... http://www.hauntworld.com/gallery/th...s.php?album=88

Additionally want to mention that Unit 70 is offering EXCLUSIVE to HHA (hauntedhouseassociation.org) ONLY a 5% discount on all products and services. Unit 70 is making no other offers to no other associations.

So if you're going to buy Unit 70 gear this year, sign up at www.hauntedhouseassociation.org and save 5%. If you already have a subscription to the magazine you can sign up for ONLY $20.00 which will also get you a copy of the new buyers guide. We have a TON of EXCLUSIVE discounts now so join today!

We'll have everyones membership cards at the show. We've had about 30 people join just today! Including SHANE!!!! Way to go Shane!

So have fun with the photos. Lastly, all of Unit 70's gear will be on display and in operation at 5pm on Monday night at Circus Circus Auction

I am going without a doubt... I want to see that Doctor work. I can tell you already that is going in my haunt for sure!

Last but not least, you can come to our booth and we'll have some Unit 70 Brochures to hand out for him. We'll have them sitting in the corner of our booth if you want to pick them up.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Just added TEN MORE!

No where else but Hauntworld.com
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Just added like 10 more of a Christmas attraction they did and another 10 or 12 pics of a blacklight project they did... 39 pics in total Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Well he keeps sending more photos... so now we're up to like 50 photos. There are TWO pages of photos now.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Some of which could have been taken at my ex-wife's family reunion!
          Her uncle Cecil is the barrel-chested muscular one who used to hold my ex over the edge of a cliff just for fun when she was a little girl.
          Not kidding.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

pic 19 reminds me of the doctor in house of 1000 corpses. Very similar looking. Maybe the got the insperation from the movie for that piece.

Comment

Well.....

I already seen many of there pictures before any of you guys got to see them..... HA HA HA Lucky Me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been preaching this for a longgggggggggggg time Bo and Brady ROCKS HANDS DOWN!! No other way to look at it. See what talent,honest,and hard work produces!!! Guys your flying to the top and you got yourselves to thank for that!!! Shane Graystone
              sigpic

Comment

Man that's awesome new stuff! I'm so psyched they decided to ship it out there. The doctor is just insane! There's no doubt they will get flooded with orders this year.
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pics, Larry.

The scariest thing in those photos (IMO), is the eyes on those holiday elves. Nightmare material right there!

I have to agree, the prop in photo 19 looks great. Static or pneumatic?
                  www.mindseizure.com
                  www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

This may be a weird question to some.

Why are they price/expensive?

Comment

Yeah, those eyes are good

They probably wouldn't look as creepy in a creature but I would like to see. I wonder how many of these elves are going to end up in haunts.

Comment

Originally posted by homiehaunt View Post
                        This may be a weird question to some.

Why are they price/expensive?
                        I believe you are paying for the time(labor) involved in making the piece and not the actual piece. Some pieces take days/hours to make and are priced accordingly. Also you pay for quality and NOT junk.

So it comes down to time(labor) plus materials plus quality = price. I could be wrong, maybe someone else can answer it for you. Just my opinion.

Comment

I got my answer. Thanks!
                          I thought these we made in a factory but now i know they're not.
                          I bought some props that were good in detail on the website pictures, but when i acutally got the tiems. i guess i have to add the details myself, which may be a challenge. I looked very closely at the pictures just now. Man! The quality that they have is amazing and is for surely guaranteed a lot of scares! Very detailed, just what i need.

--Troy

Comment

Working...
                          X