Vendor Discount Page is updated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendor Discount Page is updated!

If you're an HHA member, here are the vendors you can buy from so far...

http://hauntedhouseassociation.org/vendor_discounts.htm

Rogues Hollow has stepped up as well and now they're offering some FREE hosting offers for clients. Check out the page.

Additionally we are adding this offer today listed below.

Gore Galore
    Po Box 87
    Cynthiana, IN 47612
    info@gore-galore.com
    voice:1-812-622-0088
    fax: 1-309-410-2893
    Gore Galore is one of the premier prop comapnies in the haunt industry. Gore Galore creates custom props, costumes and much more.

Gore Galore will offer HHA members 10% on all orders year around.
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I saw 15 companies listed. I know you said more are coming, but with all the reading I've done the past few days and seeing your post with vendor discounts, I thought it was more than 15. I didn't count them at the time, but seemed like more than 15 vendors. I guess cause it was spread out between threads. lol Your own Optical illusion.

Comment

Another discount will be added....

Name: Jeff Londos

Company Name: Monster-Tronics

Description of Company: Monster-Tronics are known in the haunt industry as the Innovators in Haunt Technologies. Spawned from the Monster-Labs emerges the New Helmet Cam, Infrasonic Fear Generator, Animatronic Costumes, FlashFright remote controlled flashlight, Spitasaurus & Mind Blower Animatronic Prop’s, Head Tracking System, Illuminated Prosthetic’s, Custom Creations and much, much more!

Description of Discount Offer: 10% off list price on the new Helmet Cam, Infrasonic Fear Generator, All Animatronic Costumes, Spitasaurus & Mind Blower Animatronic Prop’s

Email: info@Monster-Tronics.com

Contact Number: (248) 437-1135
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

A comment and a question. What does everyone think?

The comment is... I see where it lists ScareParts as a leading company in design and fabrication. You fogot also the Leader in Ripping off hard working Haunts and not sending their products or refunding their money. ( Remeber I will continue to work on HONESTY in our industry!) Now a question Larry I think right now Distortions offers the best discount if used at Transworld you can get 10% off total. But with all the chances we take as Buyers I just dont see a 5% discount as something to jump up and down about. I mean whats 5% if I spend 10,000.00 I get a 500.00 discount. Most of the companies out there are not only distribributors but the manufacturer. So it just looks like to me that they could give a little more as far as the labor goes. And when you look at 10% of 10,000.00 you see 1000.00 as hey thats a pretty good deal. Is it just me or does 5.00 on every hundred dollers just seem like no biggie? And remember most of the time we pay for everything before we get it. Especially when it cost hundreds more to have the items shipped to you. I have also felt that 5% at a show is nothing either when you spend hundreds or thousands (in our case with 9 people coming) just to get to a show. Even a car dealer usually gives a better discount. Whats everyone out there think? It may just be me in my thinking.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
          But with all the chances we take as Buyers I just dont see a 5% discount as something to jump up and down about. I mean whats 5% if I spend 10,000.00 I get a 500.00 discount. Most of the companies out there are not only distribributors but the manufacturer. So it just looks like to me that they could give a little more as far as the labor goes. And when you look at 10% of 10,000.00 you see 1000.00 as hey thats a pretty good deal.
          Agreed, Maybe the sellers/distributors/manufacturers are testing the murky water out.

Originally posted by graystone View Post
          Is it just me or does 5.00 on every hundred dollers just seem like no biggie? Whats everyone out there think? It may just be me in my thinking.
          Nope, I feel the same way. I find talking to them easier and sometimes gets you more than 5%. Just my 2 cents

Comment

Name: Dean Davis
            Company Name: Monster Guts
            Description of Company: Monster Guts is a supplier of Halloween prop
            building supplies: pneumatics, motors, prop controllers plus many other
            unique items for prop building.
            Description of Discount Offer: 5% year round to HHA members
            Email: contact@monsterguts.com
            Contact Number: 860-230-7297
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Admit One Products is the world’s largest online ticket company. We specialize in stock and custom online ordering automation for all types of tickets, wristbands, coat checks, credentials, laminated badges, passes and more. Visit us online at www.admitoneproducts.com and see how you can create your own custom products in minutes, view your proof instantly online, and get your products printed in 1-5 working days.

Our complete E-Ticket and fulfillment service product enables you to sell tickets directly from your website with custom branded web pages with the ability to fulfill your customer’s orders by mail, will call, e-ticket or phone. We offer the lowest convenience fees in the industry.

Discount: HHA members exclusive: 10% off any online product on our website for first time customers valid until September 1, 2008. Enter Promo Code HHA08 when you check out online.
              E-Tickets Discount: free e-ticket set up and 1 free scanner rental when you sign up for our e-ticket services. Call now, Linda Kadlac 866 236-4816, ext. 426.
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Working...
              X