Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found a fun & naughty show for haunters in Vegas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a fun & naughty show for haunters in Vegas!

Went to a Vampire dance show tonight at the Stratosphere Hotel. BITE 10:30PM every night except Thursdays $45 or $35 with a coupon you can find in any of the free mags at the hotel. I talked to the MNGR, explained about the convention and he gave me 3 coupons for 1 free admission with one paid. The show has everything haunters love. Great music, cool dancing and topless hottie vampires!! For more info or for one of the coupons, see me.

Ron
    A Theater Of Lost Souls
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Just looked it up, sounds interesting. Are you going to see it again? If I could meet someone that wants to go I would like to check it out. I'm free saturday, busy sunday, monday. tues thru thurs want to take in a show and some gambling.

Comment

good cheese

Originally posted by xxxdirk View Post
      Went to a Vampire dance show tonight at the Stratosphere Hotel. BITE
      My Wife and I went last year (while at the Piercing Convention). Yup, fun show. A bit cheezy... but good cheese. Reasonably priced. Mostly good music and Fog! There are some tables that are better than others so it may be a good idea to reserve.
      Aaron
      Braineater Productions
      Braineater Haunted House, Sidney B.C.

Comment

Actually, I have 3 coupons that are good for 2 free admissions with 2 paid. I might wanna go back, so if anyone wants a coupon, just look for the guy with the Lost Souls sweater. It has the Comedy Tragedy logo....

Also, the guy gave me a few posters so I might see if any vendors wanna put them up at their booth.......
        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
        X