Friday the 13th Attendance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th Attendance?

Just wanted to see how everyone did - we had an insanely busy night - breaking the record for how many people we had come through on one night.

Hope everyone else did well too!

The only downside to more people is more stupid people...

I'm going to bed

We had one of our best nights ever as well. Everything ran smooth and the house rocked! Can't wait for tonight!

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The attraction I work for at Kings Island put through 7K... in 5 hours. Overall, pretty good. -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

We had a RECORD night at our new event Fear Fest/Silo-X.

The Darkness did better than last year, all together over 6,000 between both events.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I don't know exactly how many people went through. But we didn't leave until 2:30 AM. So, yeah, it was VERY busy.
          Creepers Haunted House- The creepiest haunted house in the Southeast.

Comment

We had a spectacular night! It wasn't quite as busy as a weekend night before Halloween, but pretty close!
            www.mindseizure.com
            www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

OMG, Friday the 13th was HUGE for us. General admission wait was 4-5 hours, Speed Pass 2 1/2 hours. Sat. the 14th was about the same. People in line would yell to the exiting groups "was it worth it?" and they'd say "YES definitely".

What a year!!!!!

Wayne "Spookologist"

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

We set a new record for single night attendance on Sat the 14th and Fri the 13th was the best ever for a Fri on that weekend.

Things are up in general this year, sounds like it's the same for all of the industry... Yay.
                Brett Hays, Director
                Fear Fair
                www.fearfair.com

Comment

Friday the 13th was not a good night for us. It snowed and we are a hayride so hopefully that was the only reason we didn't have hardly anyone.
                  Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner
                    We had a RECORD night at our new event Fear Fest/Silo-X.

The Darkness did better than last year, all together over 6,000 between both events.

Larry
                    How many people are in a typical group? That's a lot of friggin people! Congrats!
                    - Glenn Campbell

Haunted Hotel - Louisville, KY
                    Industrial Nightmare - Jeffersonville, IN
                    http://www.hauntednetwork.com

Comment

We did just about double last year's attendance for the same Friday night; however, we were actually down overall for this past Saturday over the same Saturday last year. Not by much, but we had hoped to at least double again! I hope everyone's last two weeks are HUGE!!!

Kel
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

So far we are up about 50% over the past few years. 1st time we have done Screampass and we are doing pretty good with that. Also, in years past, we charged $10 a ticket but the theater got $2.50 of that. This year we are at $15 witha $1.00 coupon so we are already DOUBLE of what we were at dollar wise at this same point last year. and we keep 100% If that makes any sense...

Personally, I am proud of what we have done. I am getting good reviews and have some great video footage I cant wait to post once the season is done. I would love to post on my site now, but am afraid it would spoil the surprise for any customers.

Our one problem is how cold it is inside the haunt. So cold our blood FROZE overnight and we can see our breath..... :shock:

Now week #3, the busiest of the season tradionally. We are open Thurs-Sunday.
                        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Originally posted by xxxdirk
                          Our one problem is how cold it is inside the haunt. So cold our blood FROZE overnight and we can see our breath..... :shock:
                          I sympathize with you on that note. We're in a tent, and our make-up and breakrooms are in trailers. I miss being in a building. Not to mention it snowed about an inch and a half today. :roll: Praying it melts by Thursday night.
                          www.mindseizure.com
                          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
                          X