X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtreme Creators......WOW !!

NEW...John from Xtreme Creators has leaked some pics
    and video of his new creation called " GRUDGE "

a giant pissed off Beast....12-14 ft. tall....9 movements!!
    It will be debuted at Trans World in Vegas this week end.....

this is a MUST see........This GIANT Animatronic is sure to be a hit!!!

scoot over...scarefactory,unit 70........

It`s kind of like...alien meets mighty joe young meets
    tazmanian devil !!!!!

see u at the show Casey
    Last edited by creep house; 03-14-2008, 02:05 PM.

Good luck!

for some reason, the big characters don't seem to do so well.

Comment

Wrong>>>>>>

I talk to Bo and David a few times a year.....
      Bo...unit 70....,..David ...Scarefactory
      both said more and more pro haunts are buying the the BIG stuff
      sometimes they cant keep up with demand !!!!

If your going to be in the "PRO" haunt biz, you have to Invest,
      dont be so cheap !!!! ....your customers will notice !!!

Comment

Where the pics at???

Comment

John

The product looks GREAT! I hope it does well for you. And thoes out there following my post. John is another one of the Good Guys out there although he's new at showcasing at TransWorld he has made and rebuilt many products and in my opinion after his rebuilding came out better than the origionals! If you like his products I would not blink an eye at buying from him!! CONGRATULATIONS JOHN! Job Well Done!
          sigpic

Comment

id also love to see these pics and vid, where can i find them?
            -Mat

Comment

At Jon Fuller's photobucket site:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...nt=GRUDGE1.flv

Comment

The hand movements...

are really cool. That's something you don't see much of, if at all. At first I thought they looked too big, then thought how scary they would look a few feet away from you in the dark grabbing at you. Nice work on that piece.

Comment

Looks great. What kind of soundtrack will it have? Is it built rugged enough where it will last after a few cycles?

Good Luck

Comment

I have the one with sound ......very cool !!

e-mail me and i will send it to you.................casey

Comment

I'm sorry. What with Transworld beginning so soon this might sound like a blasphemous thing to say but I can't let that previous statement pass by unnoticed.
                      If you have haunt and the customers you have every year Expect to see the newest and biggest props, then buy them and hope it all works to your financial advantage, I really hope that it does.
                      BUT! A large critter is an impressive thing to look at and contemplate, all the thinking and work that went into designing and building it ,BUT will the customers be impressed enough for the expenses involved? Time will tell. It's a monetary gamble. We all know the haunters and haunt actors will be impressed along with the auctioneer who sells all of them when you go bankrupt! (Sorry, that was a nasty thing to bring up, but it can happen and has, a few too many times.)
                      Having just a warehouse packed full of large robotic critters does not make a customer-impressed, profitable haunted show, maybe you already know this, I only posted this because it seemed maybe ......you didn't?
                      There are So many different ways to run a haunted show and almost any style can be made to entertain your customers, I'm not saying that anything is particulairly wrong or should be avoided ..if you think it over carefully first, that is......it's just when I think of all the people I have scared with a garbage bag ..or a cardboard cut out......I buy a new garbage bag every couple of years whether I need one or not!
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm going to the dollar store tomorrow and I'm not leaving until they sell me only ONE garbage bag. I'm not paying for a whole box of 10 when I only need one right now. This is all some kind of consumer propaganda mind screw and I'm not going to take it anymore!

I think if there is going to be continued animatronic proliferation, these should be always moved around the country from haunt to haunt so the Russians won't know where they are.
                        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                          I think if there is going to be continued animatronic proliferation, these should be always moved around the country from haunt to haunt so the Russians won't know where they are.
                          LMAO what?!
                          -Mat

Comment

John called me this morning from Vegas and reserved a space at MHC. Come see his stuff in person!

Comment

Refreshing

Having looked at their website, I have to say it is refreshing to see them create something that big and have be an original, not just a modified prop from another company. Looks great!!!
                              Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Working...
                              X