my TW experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my TW experience

well.....it was our first show and i'll have to say it worked out great!! getting our name out as a leader in the haunted attration media game wasnt easy.....but with the help of this actor...we really attracted some biz!

www.elswarro.com/hot-chick.jpg
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

HAHA!!! Nice! Yeah, I would agree that that is an attention getter... I'm really happy for you that the show is going good. Hoping the rest of the show is even better! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

NOW EVERYBODY WILL WANT ONE!

( or two? I guess they would need 2?)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

LOL I took some pictures of her too.
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

yeah....that had to be my favorite costume......next to tony's suits of course......

(nice plug huh?......i feel obligated because their booth brought in so many visitors, the overflow trickled into my booth! thanks Spookywoods!)

Comment

Originally posted by elswarro View Post
            well.....it was our first show and i'll have to say it worked out great!! getting our name out as a leader in the haunted attration media game wasnt easy.....but with the help of this actor...we really attracted some biz!

www.elswarro.com/hot-chick.jpg

WHOA!!! I met that girl last year at The Crowne. I almost slept with her!! Mainly cause the alcohol was telling me to.

Man, I'm glad that didnt happen.
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Was she from you guys?! LOL! I took a picture of her, too. Even posted it on my blog as well as a kudos out to Elswarro. Check it out:

http://www.scaryblogger.com

Glad you did well. You deserve it!

Comment

oh no.....she wasnt working for us.......we couldnt afford good talent like that! i just thought it was a funny pic....

Comment

Originally posted by elswarro View Post
                  yeah....that had to be my favorite costume......next to tony's suits of course......

(nice plug huh?......i feel obligated because their booth brought in so many visitors, the overflow trickled into my booth! thanks Spookywoods!)
                  Thanks for the plug! Speaking of plugs did you lose an AC Adapter at your booth? I picked one up that was left behind at our booth.
                  Tony Wohlgemuth,
                  Comes up with the fun stuff!
                  Kersey Valley, Inc.
                  www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

we probally did....i haven't even unpacked yet! how did the last day go? did we miss anything major?

Comment

Working...
                    X