A Different Tour here last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Different Tour here last night

5 female bodies showed up , all but one had been here before, without me quite realizing it, the front room slipped into conversation, initiated mostly by them concerning supernatural things and experiences they have had.
    Then someone looked at a clock and 90 minutes had already passed and we were still in the first room!?
    Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves......
    Sort of like having friends stop over, but they paid me to be here!
    Like the one old Ford dealer once said, "If you can't make money off of your friends, then who can you make money from?"
    They also had the predictable fun of having brought a newbie and watching and listening to her reactions, this never gets "old".
    A tour here can be a lot of very different types of experiences, obviously!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Sounds like a Bachelorette party to me Jim! How did you get your wife out of the house for that long??? LOL! Hey I sent an email back to you not sure if you got it or not. I will pm you on here? I said I will do it just tell me what you need me to do. Later.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Damon, my private mess. to you wouldn't deliver, said your box was full, it didn't give a clue as to what exactly it was full of?
      When the hinges rot off the box then you know whatever "It" was was too acidic.
      Just e-mail about what happened to you, I forget some of the details of these things and the details make it more valid, thank You--Jim w.
      ravensgrin@grics.net
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X