Transworld 2008 Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld 2008 Photos

Okay folks... I have about 200 pictures. I'm sorry I can't upload them all right now because while I was at the show my Grandma died. I will be out of pocket from now until Saturday. My Grandma basically supported me while I was trying to break into the haunt business. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't even be here right now...

Either way keep checking this link for more photos as I will add more each day. Thanks Larry

http://www.hauntworld.com/gallery/th...s.php?album=90
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Very Sorry!

We just walked in the door back from Transworld and would like to say how sorry we are for your loss Larry. I know how hard it is to lose someone so close that more or less believed in you when no one else did.

Jeff
    sigpic
    The only place to get more realistic body parts is the local morgue"
    www.GrossParts.Com

Comment

Okay I'm leaving... I'm about half way through uploading photos. I really enjoyed doing it, trying to find things to take my mind off things. The latest batch shows off some pictures of Randy's haunts from the tour.

Take care and remember about another 100 or so are coming.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Larry,

My condolences to you. Its because of my grandmother that I too am in the haunt business.
        Kevin
        MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Larry,

My condolences go out to you! I am very sorry to hear about your loss.
          I lost my grandma right before Halloween in 2006. Last year we did our first haunt and it was one year to the day as we were running it.
          I'll be praying for you and your family in this tough time.

Kirk
          Kirk Boemmel
          Dark Ghost Manor
          www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Very sorry Larry.
            My Grandmother was a Halloween inspiration. She was in the local Halloween parade when 3/4 of her friends were in the nursing home, given up.
            One time she decided at the last moment to be in the parade , she had no mask or costume, she stirred some flour and water together and slopped it on her face it set up some and she looked prize winning Hideous!
            I would visit her about once a week she was a great audience and a positive support too.
            In her last few months of life as she was failing pretty fast, she inspired me to do more because our lifetimes are finite along with our health. The steeple is twice as high as I was going to make it because of this, it was scary finishing it 45 feet above the ground but at least now I won't be a crippled old geezer sitting there helpless wondering "Why didn't I build that steeple to it's full height?"
            Never take a close suportive relative for granted, relatives and support are usually not in abundance in this world.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I am also very sorry Larry. I also have some pictures from Transworld. If you are at all interested in attaining them for Hauntworld, PM me. Thanks!

-Garry Richwine Jr.
              My personal dealings do not reflect the rights and views of Jason's Woods or Jason's Woods Entertainment

Comment

Sorry to hear about your grandmother Larry. My new business partner, Kris, his grandmother died Tuesday while he was at the show. She let him use her house for a grand home haunt that was the envy of the neighborhood.

Comment

Larry,

I so sorry to hear about your grandmother, I'm praying for you and your family! I know what your going through...

As for the pics...

HOLY CRAP IS THAT THE AMAZING JONATHAN? I LOVE THAT GUY!!! Damn I wish I was there... sighs... -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Larry, our thoughts/prayers are with you and your family.
                    Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                    The White Star Farm
                    "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Very sorry about the loss of your grandmother. I bet she was proud of you though!
                      Michael Inks
                      Geist Entertainment, Inc.
                      www.geistentertainment.com
                      "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

I posted the rest of my photos... I had more but my camera got run over by a car. This is all I have for the most part. I added about 50 more photos and many being from the tour.

As for my grandmother, its been a tough day for me personally. And Friday will be even tougher.

I'm really not feeling well because I had visited her in the hospital about two weeks before she died. She got out of the hospital and was supposed to be better. Had I known that would be the last time I could talk to her, tell her I loved her, I would have stayed longer, I would have said more.

I'm really beating myself up over this... because I was always my Grandma's favorite and as life went on and you have your own family, your own kids, and your life gets busy with work, you kind of lose touch with people that only live 25 miles away. I could have called more, visited more, everything.

You just never expect for these things to happen...there is always tomorrow it seems. But you know life isn't always about the next day but the day you're living right now.

There was things I wanted to say, but just didn't because well there is always tomorrow. Now tomorrow was yesterday and yesterday is to late.

I hope to do a few things different from today on and prioritize what is really important and go with it.

I wanted to thank everyone especially Allan Bennett who brought over a card while I was still at the show. Thanks Allan! It was rough knowing what had happened while you're out of town. It was really tough to think straight.

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Larry,

I am sorry for you loss, it sounds like your Grandmother was very important to you. That must have been very hard on you to happen while out of town. I feel bad for you. It is one of those things where you see and talk to someone at the show and have no idea that something bad has happened to them and they are trying to deal with it. I saw you several times over the course of the show and you were friendly each time, now I feel bad knowing you were dealing with this. Take care.

Jared
                          Jared Layman

Comment

Larry,

Rich told me about your Grandmother after you had already left on Wednesday. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. If there's anything that I can do to help you out somehow, me being back in St. Louis now, just let me know.
                            Kip Polley
                            www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                            We Engineer Fear

Comment

Larry Im very sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers our with you. Take care.
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X