Lifecasting DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifecasting DVDs

Need a good Halloween or Christmas gift for that special artist or mold-maker in your life?...or perhaps you would like to expand your own artistic horizons?...or maybe you need a good reward for that haunted house actor who is into special make-up effects?

Work has begun on our second instructional DVD, and I am motivated to move out the remaining stock we have of Lifecasting For Silicone Applications DVDs. They normally retail for $25.00, but for a limited time I am selling them personally for only $16.00 (+$4.00 shipping and handling).

This unique DVD addresses the special needs and techniques involved in working with lifecasting, when silicones are being used in animatronic character construction. The interactive DVD will show you how to prepare for and perform a human head and hands lifecast, as you watch an animatronic character go from the drawing board to install. You'll also learn about mold-making, and working with sulpher-free clays and silicones. There are also many invaluable tips and techniques on sculpting, as well as pigmenting, patching, painting, and finishing condensation cure silicone.

Unlike a lot of the instructional DVDs out there, this one actually has good production value...and I've been told by many people I've met at the tradeshows that it's the best instructional they've ever seen.

There are only about a couple hundred or so copies left, and they will go on a first come first serve basis...when they're gone they're gone!...so order now! Just send a check or money order for $20 ($16 DVD + $4 shipping) to:

Dan Faupel
    3106 Olde Post Rd.
    Oakville, MO 63129

Be sure to include your shipping address, and where you saw this ad to get your discount! I can be reached at DanFaupel@aol.com for any details.

Lifecasting For Silicone Applications is also available for purchase online(at regular retail price) at these fine distributors' websites:

http://hauntedattraction.com/store/p...roducts_id=123

http://www.fxwarehouse.info/Merchant...egory_Code=DVD

http://www.hauntedhousesupplies.com/...deos_books.htm

Have a great Halloween season!

Dan
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

This is an excellent video and it walks you through step by step! Exactly what an amateur like me needs! :wink: We're hoping to get time this coming year to apply the techniques in the video and create some of our own custom "masterpieces"! Definitely worth the investment... worth twice the price!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Kel!...much appreciated...let me know if you run into any problems your first time out!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hey Dan, I just sent you a check for two. It sounds like a winner. Good luck on #2.

Wayne "Spookologist" Barneschi
        www.trailofterror.com

Comment

Thanks Wayne!...got it, and will get them right out to you...thanks for the well wishes...hope you guys are having a great season!

Thanks everyone for the amazing response I've received with this sale!
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
          X